Smartwatches - Page 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Smartwatches

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Smartwatches

I have an Apple Series 4. My wife has an Apple Series 5. We love them. Once you get accustomed to them, they're fantastic! I have all but quit analog.

I attended a family gathering this weekend, and I couldn't tell you how many smartwatches I saw on their wrists. Traditional watches, maybe three, and that's including my grandpa's that I wore for a specific day. Everyone else wore something from Apple, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin, maybe a Suunto, and a couple others.
    lvt likes this.

lvt

Quote Originally Posted by BarracksSi View Post
    I attended a family gathering this weekend, and I couldn't tell you how many smartwatches I saw on their wrists. Traditional watches, maybe three, and that's including my grandpa's that I wore for a specific day. Everyone else wore something from Apple, Samsung, Fitbit, Garmin, maybe a Suunto, and a couple others.
    And you can't even tell them that smartwatches aren't watches
    BarracksSi and Jay_R like this.
    Ball - Casio (G-shock) - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BarracksSi View Post
    And that's how world actually thinks today. And there is nothing wrong with it.
    Frankly if Swiss watch industry will go under 95% of people won't even notice that something changed.
    Yukoner1 likes this.
    It should be special!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1991 View Post
    And that's how world actually thinks today. And there is nothing wrong with it.
    Frankly if Swiss watch industry will go under 95% of people won't even notice that something changed.
    Yep. I've been saying this for a while - analog, "traditional" wrist watches are a piece of jewelry. They are worn as much (or more) for aesthetic purposes than they are for actually telling the time. Smartwatches offer a lot more in terms of functionality and practicality, particular as it pertains to health-related information.
    Rocket1991 likes this.
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information