Smartwatches - Page 4
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Smartwatches

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Smartwatches

What I would love is a watch for everyday use that removes all the fitness stuff, but handles messaging really well. I have the garmin instinct for fitness and navigation etc. Is there such a thing. I think the galaxy watch comes close but if only they could get rid of the health app I reckon the battery would last over a week. I also have the amazfit gtr, which has great battery life (probably 2 weeks) but the messaging is a bit limited. The screen is up there with the galaxy watch though. So is there a watch with a nice screen like the galaxy watch or gtr that has messaging sorted with little or no fitness stuff and over a week of battery life? Oh and looks like a real round watch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I visited the Fitbit site yesterday and remembered another reason I don't like them: They are not round. All their devices are square or oblong, sometimes with blunted corners. I want my watch to be round.

Quote Originally Posted by randb View Post
    What I would love is a watch for everyday use that removes all the fitness stuff, but handles messaging really well. I have the garmin instinct for fitness and navigation etc. Is there such a thing. I think the galaxy watch comes close but if only they could get rid of the health app I reckon the battery would last over a week. I also have the amazfit gtr, which has great battery life (probably 2 weeks) but the messaging is a bit limited. The screen is up there with the galaxy watch though. So is there a watch with a nice screen like the galaxy watch or gtr that has messaging sorted with little or no fitness stuff and over a week of battery life? Oh and looks like a real round watch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    It's more in realm of hybrid watches. Thing is market has spoken and fitness is the king. anyone who missed on this train are at loss.
    See difference between Apple fist and second gen watches.
    There are plenty of smartwatches without HR sensor which technically limits fitness part.
    It should be special!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information