ZeTime anyone?

Thread: ZeTime anyone?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ZeTime anyone?

I’m a little surprised these haven’t taken more notice amongst true watch fans that also need a smart watch. It looks like a real watch and I was even asked if it was a movado a couple times and they were blown away when I turned the screen on lol. The smart battery lasts several days but since it has REAL hands over the touch screen it will continue to actually tell the time for at least a month. I feel the company has done a good job with releasing updates for it but it certainly has its bugs so hopefully they’re getting close to releasing the new model. I love being able to change the face so easily too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: ZeTime anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDeaux View Post
    I’m a little surprised these haven’t taken more notice amongst true watch fans that also need a smart watch. It looks like a real watch and I was even asked if it was a movado a couple times and they were blown away when I turned the screen on lol. The smart battery lasts several days but since it has REAL hands over the touch screen it will continue to actually tell the time for at least a month. I feel the company has done a good job with releasing updates for it but it certainly has its bugs so hopefully they’re getting close to releasing the new model. I love being able to change the face so easily too!
    Helllllllllll yeah ! If you search my posts, you'll see me talk multiple times about the ZeTime and how awesome it is. I have the KickStarter edition (my wife backed it for me as a gift ~2 years ago) and it has been my daily wearer ever since I got it. I feel that the hybrid "fusion" between the digital features and the analog hands is the perfect blend for those of us who appreciate traditional horology, but still care about and want all the smart features. I have also been asked a few times over the years if I'm wearing a Movado (I actually do own a Movado that I use as a "dress watch", ironically). I find that I'm getting 6+ days of battery life out of mine. So I wear it Monday to Friday, then charge on the weekend while I swap out to my "weekend watch".

I cannot say enough good things about the ZeTime and MyKronoz in general. I think they made an awesome product and I can't wait to see the next generation of them. Hopefully they'll KickStarter that one as well.

Name:  IMG_20190828_164450.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  88.9 KBName:  IMG_20190826_154849.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  90.1 KB
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

Well said and thanks for the better pics than I have. I don’t have much need for the smart functions currently so it doesn’t get much wrist time anymore. This is the Kickstarter edition too. I kind of hope they don’t do KS this time because I feel people with silly requests pressured them into adding more than needed and ending up not being as user friendly. I’m very surprised other mid-high end brands haven’t started pursuing and refining this concept.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

is it android wear or custom?
    what is the size 42mm?

looking for a pebble replacement
    Davosa,Omega speedy reduced, Seiko(6) ,Orient (3),Citizen (3) GShocks(8), Pebble Time smartwatches (2) are my poison on a Skinny 5 and 3/4 inch wrist

Compatible with android and iOS although custom OS and app but it does sync with all the health apps, music, text, SM etc as far as I’m aware. It seems to play better with android than iOS when it comes to notifications. It comes in either 42 regular or 39 “petite”. They’re quite affordable so I say give it a try. That said, I think they’ll be coming out with a much better updated model 2020 but if they do it through Kickstarter again that may not mean getting it until June.

Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    is it android wear or custom?
    what is the size 42mm?

looking for a pebble replacement
    The one on my wrist is a 42mm. My wife has a 39mm.

The watch's OS is custom, it is NOT Android wear.

I highly recommend you consider it as a Pebble replacement.
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

Compatible with android and iOS although custom OS and app but it does sync with all the health apps, music, text, SM etc as far as I’m aware.
    That's the important stuff. If they keep their app up to date for the next several years, squashing bugs and mitigating any security issues, they'll do okay.

good stuff android wear is pants.
    Is their app store on a website so I acan do some research?
    Davosa,Omega speedy reduced, Seiko(6) ,Orient (3),Citizen (3) GShocks(8), Pebble Time smartwatches (2) are my poison on a Skinny 5 and 3/4 inch wrist

It’s the MyKronoz app. I’ve been impressed that in the last 2 years or so they’ve put out many updates including a few major overhauls both firmware and software. They have made it clear that even once a new model comes they have no intention of making the original obsolete in the process.

It’s the MyKronoz app. I’ve been impressed that in the last 2 years or so they’ve put out many updates including a few major overhauls both firmware and software. They have made it clear that even once a new model comes they have no intention of making the original obsolete in the process.
    I dont really want to download an app to have a look with all ther permissions it requires.
    The pebble had a website which you could view the faces and apps away from the phone my PC

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information