Well, Jérôme Lambert was not that long to make changes in the old Montblanc house ! Former CEO of Jaeger-LeCoultre, he decided to create a brand new product line : Meisterstück Heritage. We already talked about it in this forum
What will it be made of ? 5 models :
- a chronograph monopusher from Villeret, 27 000 euros
- a QP at 10.000 euros
- a new moonphase at 3400 euros
- a simple three-hands watch around 2000 euros.
Yes, that's four, not five. What will be the 5th model ?
We don't know yet. Lambert promised a Grande Complication in Q3 2014. At the SIAR, in South America ? That's where Lambert looks now, for future growth.
Still, two questions :
- how this new product line will articulate with the Rieussec one ?
- where the heck is our good old Rieussec...?
So far, SIHH announcements have been very silent on the Chronographe Nicolas Rieussec, which is, needless to say, MB's best-seller when we start talking about in-house calibers.
Bets are open...!