First Montblanc and Parts Question

Thread: First Montblanc and Parts Question

First Montblanc and Parts Question

I have just recently acquired my first Montblanc, I have been after this model for years, I am absolutely impressed with it. The build quality of this thing just laughs at the other watches in my collection including Rolex Sub and Omega SMP.

My question is, is there a way to obtain a spare bezel insert for one of these? Since it is aluminum, I like to have a spare around as eventually aluminum inserts seem to get trashed.

Mine is the 38mm version of the Montblanc Sport 3275.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: First Montblanc and Parts Question

Welcome to the Montblanc forum! Interesting that you say the quality of the MB outshines your Omega and Rolex. I may have to try one on next time I'm at the boutique. I never really paid attention to their sport watches.

If you go to a boutique I think you can ask that they order you a replacement part. I believe they will be accommodating. I can get replacement tang buckles from my boutique so I know they can get replacement parts from their service centres for watch owners.
    George

Rolex Submariner 114060
    Rolex Explorer 214270
    Montblanc Star Chronograph
    Montblanc TimeWalker Dual Carbon Chronograph

Congrats on the purchase. I also recently purchased a MontBlanc GMT Sport and its really an amazing watch

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PolizeiFritz View Post
    The build quality of this thing just laughs at the other watches in my collection including Rolex Sub and Omega SMP.

Mine is the 38mm version of the Montblanc Sport 3275.
    Hi Fritz,

I've got the blue dial version from the same 38mm series. It's a perfect size and fit for me. As you say the quality is very good. Funnily enough I too have an SMP and Sub and I would say the quality of the MB Sport definiately beats the Omega and maybe equals the Sub? The MB's bracelet however does beat the 14060M's bracelet so I'll give you that

Regarding a spare bezel insert, I'm not too sure as many Swiss manufacturers don't supply spares on their own as such thesedays, MB may possibly say you have to send it off via an AD for them to fit and of course service...........

Congrats on your Sport. Mine says "Hello!"

Last edited by CafeRacerMark; January 26th, 2015 at 22:11. Reason: updating about Montblanc spare parts
    Cheers!
    Mark

Baume & Mercier Riviera 8778 black - Eterna Super KonTiki 1576.41 green - Breitling SuperOcean A17360 orange
    Eterna Super KonTiki 1577.41 orange - Eterna Super KonTiki 1576.41 red - Longines 5 Star Admiral L3.502.4 white
    Longines Admiral L3.502.5 black/gold - Omega Seamaster 212.30.41 white/red - Rolex Submariner 14060M black
    Tudor Hydronaut 89190 yellow - Zenith Rainbow Elite 0470.670 blue & gold - Zenith Rainbow Elite 0471.670 mango

Quote Originally Posted by CafeRacerMark View Post
    Hi Fritz,

I've got the blue dial version from the same 38mm series. It's a perfect size and fit for me. As you say the quality is very good. Funnily enough I too have an SMP and Sub and I would say the quality of the MB Sport definiately beats the Omega and maybe equals the Sub? The MB's bracelet however does beat the 14060M's bracelet so I'll give you that

Regarding a spare bezel insert, I'm not too sure as many Swiss manufacturers don't supply spares on their own as such thesedays, MB may possibly say you have to send it off via an AD for them to fit and of course service...........

Congrats on your Sport. Mine says "Hello!"

Nice Montblanc, I am on the lookout for one of these blue ones. I plan to make it my next watch purchase.

Thread Information