Looking for wrist shots of Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Quantieme Annual Calendar

Thread: Looking for wrist shots of Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Quantieme Annual Calendar

Looking for wrist shots of Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Quantieme Annual Calendar

Hi Everyone - the Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Quantieme Annual Calendar is 38mm and a lot smaller than any of the other watches I own (Speedmaster at 42mm).

I have a 6.8" wrist and wondering if anyone might have that same watch/wrist combination to see how it would look.

I am concerned that it might be too small for my liking. Thank you for any comments.

Re: Looking for wrist shots of Montblanc Heritage Chronometrie Quantieme Annual Calendar

Here is a link to the watch I am considering:
    Montblanc Heritage Chronométrie Quantième Annuel

Jomashop and a couple other vendors has it under $4k. I've been in the market for a while for an annual calendar and these seem like a good deal comparing against the Breitling Transocean or JLC. The only downside is that Montlblanc doesn't have much heritage compared to those other two brands mentioned. Plus side is that it is JLC design inspired.

Name:  199117-ecom-retina-01.png.adapt.500.500.png
Views: 153
Size:  133.5 KB

Thread Information