I never thought I would end up as a Montblanc owner, but after getting pretty good deal on my new Heritage Chronometré Auto on ToM and after putting it on a nice Nomos brown suede strap, well, here I am
Some initial observations:
* I love the sculpted lugs
* The stock strap makes this too "serious" (see pic below)
* It is incredibly comfortable to wear
* My WIS friends are already starting with "Are you seriously wearing THAT"
* The Sellita movement is not the highest grade (e.g. the balance wheel doesn't have flared spokes - see pic)
* Accuracy as per my FC Clip is not up to COSC spec even though this is a certified chronometer (see pic) - but I will keep track for on the wrist performance and hopefully will remember to report back- at least it runs fast
* The unassuming looks of this watch is its appeal
* I like the heavy crown tube (see pic)
* The date is not very legible in poor lighting
Anyways, I know the forum sweet heart is the Heritage Chronometre Slim, but this is a really nice piece that can use a bit more love - ergo my post.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk