000B - Project THOR - Project Registration - NOW OPEN
Like Tree418Likes

Thread: 000B - Project THOR - Project Registration - NOW OPEN

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Pen 000B - Project THOR - Project Registration - NOW OPEN

Registration Status: OPEN

We are currently processing requests for WUS members to become registered participants of Project THOR. Please note that YOU MUST be a registered participant to take part in the design process, vote for design elements, and ultimately purchase one of the Limited Edition watches that will be created by this project.

PLEASE read the following instructions carefully. If you are not sure about something feel free to post your question in this thread. Only posts pertaining to the registration process will be allowed in this thread.

If you haven't already read the FAQ thread, do so NOW!

HERE'S HOW TO REGISTER:

Step ONE:

Check the official Project THOR Registration List and the Limited Edition Number List.

The Registration List will tell you how many people are already registered participants and how many slots are still open. The Limited Edition (LE) Number List will tell you which watch numbers have already been requested. It is important that you check the LE Number List so that you can decide on a number you want to request that is still available (only pick ONE number per watch reserved).

Once the first 111 openings have been filled (currently FULL), every additional name will be automatically added to the waiting list (39 total available slots - 19 currently open).

Step TWO:

Send CzechMate a private message (PM) requesting that you would like to become a project participant. You must include a valid email address in the body of your PM request. An application form will be sent to this email address by CzechMate.*

Step THREE:

When you receive the application form via email, fill it out, and then click on the submit button.**

Step FOUR:

Once you have submitted the completed form you can check the Registration List to verify that you are now listed as a registered participant. (Note: it may take a little time for your information to appear on the list!)

Step FIVE:

You are now a registered participant. WELCOME to Project THOR!

IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

*Please note that because of time zones and work schedules, you should expect the possibility of a delay between the time you send your PM and receive the application by email. Like an aircraft in the hands of a traffic controller, every applicant will be lined up so that each person has enough time in turn to pick their LE number and so we can avoid overlapping requests. Please be patient!

**If for any reason you have any problems using the email version of the registration form, please use the provided link that will allow you to complete the form online.

We will be maintaining a participant list of 150 names. When that number has been reached the registration process will be closed. If participants drop out the registration process will be reopened. The current OPEN/CLOSED status of the registration process will appear at the top of this post. PM requests sent to CzechMate when the registration process is closed will be deleted and not processed.
    Last edited by CzechMate; September 4th, 2016 at 17:12.

Re: Project THOR - Participant Registration

Sorry if this is not the right thread but a couple of things:

First, this is great! Thanks again for organising!

Second, I cannot see the registered participant thread or available numbers thread (my blackberry is truly awful), so have stated am happy to go with whatever number is available. Is that ok? I can try to specify a number when I can get to a computer if that would help...

Cheers,
    B

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

Looking to register here..number 9 if the board is down please

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Uwe, sorry to be a pain - will those that have already PM'd CzechMate need to do so again when registration re-opens?

Well, I sent my mail the moment it opened. Thanks for this effort.

I sent while it was opened for a minute before it closed again. Hopefully that is good and I don't need to send again. Very exciting!
    The collection:
    Tudor Pelaogs, Omega Seamaster Professional, Sinn 856 UTC S, 1968-70 Strela Sekonda, Omega Speedmaster Professional, Zenith El Primero Chronomaster, Christopher Ward Single Pusher

Military Collection:
    Elgin A-11, Seiko 6105-8119, Marathon GG-W-113

Sentimental Stuff:

1925 Hamilton cal. 912 pocket watch, ESQ Filmore, Hamilton Khaki Field, Steinhart Nav B-Uhr Premium

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgC-88AiluUdd6imwiENLYA

Everything should be working properly now. I don't know how anyone could have already sent CzechMate a PM if the links were not working... you NEED to check the LE Number List first or you won't know which numbers are still available. Eager beavers you guys are!

Anyway, it seems to be working now - let me know if something isn't. AND I need to ask everyone to be patient. CzechMate will be sitting on a mountain of requests and he will only be processing them at a speed that allows the LE Number list to remain accurate.
    Last edited by Uwe W.; November 21st, 2014 at 17:49.

Just a heads up, the Registration list has just gone to list only one person :
    Načítání

I think it just got corrupted, as it not showing any of the organising members any more (or the data I sent in)

EDIT: Nevermind, my browser was playing tricks on me
    Last edited by Chluz; November 21st, 2014 at 18:16.

I have successfully secure my slot and would like to send my gratitude to those who made this happen, thank you ! it is 1 am over here so I bid you all goodnight ! XD

@Chulz: Try refreshing the webpage. I see you on the list along with many others.

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information