OLD THREAD - Very IMPORTANT - Who is still with us?
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: OLD THREAD - Very IMPORTANT - Who is still with us?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Question OLD THREAD - Very IMPORTANT - Who is still with us?

THE RESULT OF THIS SURVEY HAS BEEN PRESENTED AND IS DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f521/im...l#post25263114

PLEASE HEAD OVER THERE, IF YOU ARE KEEN TO PARTICIPATE AND MAKE THIS PROJECT BETTER.

Dear friends,

I have sent you another vote form. I would like to explain why:

I am very interested in seeing this project successfully completed and the watch on your wrist. I look forward to that day and I am more than willing and prepared to commit myself to serve this project with all my skills and free time. I am also sure, that Uwe (who is currently unavailable for more than a month and I have no idea what has happened to him - I hope and pray that he is all right) would feel the same and would do the same. Triton has also promised to work on this project as long as there is enough people interested.

But the fact, that some people do not participate in our votes makes me nervous. I can understand that there is a silent majority when we discuss the design or fine tune design elements. But I cannot understand, why some people do not take 2 minutes to fill out the form? This leads me to a conclusion, that they will not react when the time comes to put down the money and that could mean, that we will end up with countless hours of making the designs perfect, but with not enough buyers to convince Steinhart, that making a prototype is a good idea, not to mention manufacture the entire limited edition...

Everything has a solution. And I am pretty confident, that we can handle almost any situation! There is EXTREMELY strong heart and soul in this project. I mean you! The people who participate, who vote, who keep this project running! And I am very confident, that when we combine our efforts, we will push this project towards huge success and one day, despite all the difficulties we went through, despite all the heated up discussion and decisions going different way, we will be very proud to wear this watch, this watch we have literally designed from the scratch and brought to the light of this world with the best of our collective will...

I hope that we, who want to see this watch on our wrists, are MAJORITY!

I hope that you will all respond, so that we can continue - and we will continue, we will find a way to continue!

I hope this project will be the best Steinhart LE watch ever created!

Looking forward working with you!

Name:  6827955-thor.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  477.1 KB
    Last edited by CzechMate; January 30th, 2016 at 22:25.
    Join our great project! Click this link and apply: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f521/pr...n-1246450.html

Re: Very IMPORTANT - Who is still with us?

I'm in CM! Thanks for all of your efforts.
    CzechMate likes this.

I'm in! Survey just submitted, don't give up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CzechMate likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm in too. I used to notice that very few business deals got done between mid-November and mid-January. This particular design phase just dragged on through the holidays, and I think many people had their attention on other things.

I'm in!

Will fill ill out the form in the morning.
    CzechMate likes this.

I ain't going nowhere! (Also hoping all is well with Uwe)
    CzechMate likes this.

"A problem shared is a problem two people have got." - Arthur Daley

Collection In order of acquisition: Omega SMP 300 | Accurist |TW Steel | Breil | Victorinox Groundforce | Orient Mako |Orient Mako XL | Steinhart OVM | Suunto ambit 2R | Smiths Everest (Timefactors) | Christopher Ward C60 Trident 600 Pro | Christopher Ward C3 Malvern Chrono | Seiko Recraft SNKN01 | Christopher Ward C8 Pilot Mk2 Vintage U-2, And that's it. NO MORE. Vostok Komandirskie 1965 | Laco Aachen | Christopher Ward C8 Flyer Mk1 | Seiko SRP315K1 Monster | Christopher Ward C7 Automatic | Steinhart Aviation Automatic | Christopher Ward C65 GMT.

Id be interested in seeing the final product, but would not be a person buying it honestly, i only have desire to get one watch at the moment, as long as thats in the way as far as im concerned no other watch matters or even exist

I'm in, and want to see this thru to a finished product...
    CzechMate likes this.

I will be frank in that I don't know. I don't like chosen dial layout yet decided to wait for the design including hands being finalised to see if meanwhile the design has grown on me.
    CzechMate and Taipan89 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDagon007 View Post
    I will be frank in that I don't know. I don't like chosen dial layout yet decided to wait for the design including hands being finalised to see if meanwhile the design has grown on me.
    This is exactly my sentiment.

A lot of decisions were already made before I became a voting participant (May 2015, waitlist) and not all of them were exactly what I wanted. However, the appeal of a unique watch and the forthcoming decisions on a dial and bezel made me join the project still. Looking at the Project SUMMARY, all the votes before I joined had a winning percentage of only 51-61%, except for the very first vote for an original design. I had hoped that the following votes I participated in would go my way but not a single one did.

So why am I still with this project?

My needs have changed. I recently started a job where I would be doing a lot of travel and I am missing a GMT in my watch arsenal. On the flip side of that, I've bought an all-black limited edition watch since May and am not sure if I need another. It's truly going to come down to what the hands look like for me to make an absolute decision. I suspect the needs of everyone else have also changed especially since the holidays. Some may have bought too many watches, some just don't have the money anymore, some are tired of waiting.

For now I'm in but at anytime it could change. That's the simple truth.
    Last edited by Boding; January 24th, 2016 at 05:43.
    CzechMate likes this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information