As always Baselworld was a stunning event. Since my visit was a one day trip only I prioritized my visits to brands I am interested in. For the first time I had the chance to visit the "inside" of the Patek Philippe booth and to see and "finger" the 2015 collection. Fingering a Patek is like being in heaven or something close .

And of course I visited my "musts" (Jörg Schauer, Laco, Nomos).

First of all I'd like to draw your attention to the video the Watchuseek Team took at Baselworld 2015 which covers a lot of who, why, what:

Since the video covers a lot already I will concentrate on some pics in addition the the video we made.

The TO 2 online pictures do the watch no justice. And to put it in a nutshell: I ordered on, despite what I wrote in the other TO 2 thread. The TO 2, which most likely would pass the Testaf tests as well, is a nice chunky timepiece with a Top grade ETA 2824-2. All that is put into a very well executed 43mm case. Saying it in Jörg's words: "a contemporary Flieger inspired watch" which is indeed a reduction to a time displaying tool precisely as possible without any additional functions.

Hands and dial are coated with Superluminova BWG 9, not as much glowing as C 3, but never mind it comes already ranked on #2 if you check the Luminova file I attached.

Pics now (all pics made under the light conditions of Baselworld, sometimes horrible !, not photoshoped)