||Released in 2014, its balanced and impactful design and of course its assortment entirely made out of silicium have contributed to its highly successful launch. This year, Maurice Lacroix is capitalizing on a product in high demand and that is on the road to becoming a truly iconic reference for the brand. Three new explorations of the Masterpiece Gravity are proposed, two of which being limited editions for the celebration of the brand’s 40th anniversary.
- Ř 43 mm Anthracite Powerlite alloy case or
- Ř 43 mm stainless steel case, satin and polished
- “Box” sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Screwed case back with wide sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 m/5 atm
- White lacquered with black roman numbers printings, blue minute, black and blue second printings, 4N Logo
- Black lacquered with rhodied indexes and logo, rhodied minute, red and white second printings
- Blue lacquered with rhodied indexes and logo, rhodied minute and external second.
- 4N Gold plated or rhodied hours, minutes and seconds hands
- Genuine black or brown crocodile-skin strap
- Genuine black soft touch crocodile-skin strap
- Folding steel clasp with push buttons
- Satin and polished finishing
- Black PVD Buckle
Automatic calibre ML230
Assortment and oscillator ML10
– Hours, minutes by off-centered hands at 2 o’clock
– Small second by off-centered hand at 4 o’clock
– Visible ML assortment and oscillator between 6 and 8 o’clock
VIBRATION: 18 000 alt/h, 2.5 Hz
POWER RESERVE: 50 hours
ADJUSTMENTS: 5 positions when fully wound and 2 positions after 24 hours
DECORATIONS: Classic execution: Rhodium coated bridges, with “Cotes de Geneve“, circular, sandblasted finishing and diamond cut edges on all bridges.
Modern execution: Black DLC coated bridges, with vertical “Cotes de Geneve“, sandblasted finishing and diamond cut edges on all bridges.