Pre-Baselworld 2015: H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Michael Weare

Thread: Pre-Baselworld 2015: H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue

Watchuseek Editor

Pre-Baselworld 2015: H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue

Name:  h-moser_cie-endeavour_perpetual_calendar_funky_blue_1341-0207.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  58.4 KB

Rare and exclusive brand H. Moser & Cie has produced ‘smart’ watches for over 100 years by combining a clean interface, state-of-the-art ergonomics, ingenious functions and long power autonomy. Now they have launched the next generation, the Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue, a watch that both looks smart and is also extremely clever. The patented flash calendar, for example, allows the date adjustment to move forwards and backwards at any time of day and the instant date change at midnight.

In addition, the mechanical battery with two barrels ensures exceptional autonomy with a minimum power reserve of 7 days. Finally, technology partner Precision Engineering developed the Moser interchangeable escapement to guarantee the highest precision.

The Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue does not let you draw doodles, tweet, send your heartbeat to others or set your fitness goals. It does not even let you take photos. It does, however, elegantly and ingeniously let you declare your individuality while contemplating the time passing by. This is both very smart and very rare.

Name:  endeavour_perpetual_calendar_funky_blue_1341-0207_back.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  54.4 KB

H. Moser & Cie is taking a non-conformist stance at Baselworld by giving its perpetual calendar a brand new look. The Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue is the response to those who favour elegance and tradition, without sacrificing design. While the existing versions have a classic look, this Endeavour Perpetual Calendar is rewriting the rules with its electric blue dial, paired with a robust leather strap that offers the perfect contrast to the refined details and finishes of the dial and case.

The watch is powered by the HMC 341 manufacture movement. This perpetual calendar uses the indexes to show the months and can be adjusted forwards or backwards at any time without risk to the mechanism. With this unique combination, H. Moser & Cie. is changing the rules by mixing traditional watchmaking with seductive design.

Visit the H. Moser & Cie website
    Pen On Keyboard and pyiyha like this.

Re: Pre-Baselworld 2015: H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Funky Blue

Wow... Fantastic watch from a fantastic brand.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Banned

I've seen it reported elsewhere that the case is wg, but it has a grey cast to it in the pictures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

...if I have to ask...is it too much for me? Didn't see a price anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bkr11 View Post
    ...if I have to ask...is it too much for me? Didn't see a price anywhere.
    Probably £38k+

Love the style of the watch and love the subtle month indicator. Not so keen on the power reserve indicator unless you always have exactly half power though.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bradjhomes View Post
    Probably £38k+
    Well...that's about $33k more than I was looking to spend...I guess the saying is right.

Thread Information