Just got mine, a month late. It looked like an omega speedmaster band for the Apple Watch.
The Kickstarter let you get a supposedly $99.99 band for $49 as an early adopter.
After receiving it here are my impressions:
1) The ends do not fit well and have too much play in the locking slot. This will without a doubt wear the groove on the Apple Watch.
2) One end does not lock well or at all really.
3) The bracelet feels light, cheap, and unrefined.
4) The bracelet is too narrow for the 42mm Apple Watch, it looks like the same bracelet links as the smaller AW bracelet with badly machined afterthought-like 42mm ends slapped on.
5) The clasp is flimsy stamped thin steel.
6) The finishing is rough, the brushing is haphazard.
7) The bracelet is way way too short.
In short, I hate it.
I can't believe I waited 2 months for this. Instant Junk.
I will post a picture or two.
UPDATE: THE SAGA CONTINUES, READ BELOW.