Apple Watch 2 Hermes, should I upgrade for the 3 version?

Thread: Apple Watch 2 Hermes, should I upgrade for the 3 version?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Apple Watch 2 Hermes, should I upgrade for the 3 version?

Hi, friends! My Apple Watch 2 Hermes is on me all the time (24/7). I have heard, that Apple has a great upgrade of the processor and other functions in series 3. I have read different reviews of lucky people about series 3. And I realize, that I need series 3 too. The question is whether to buy ceramic gray or space black with milanese bracelet version, or the Hermes version with black or navy leather. I am wearing suits all the time.

Ooo! The ceramic is pretty amazing tech but for someone wherein suits all the time the stainless might be a better fit aesthetically. Believe the ceramic only comes in white?

Quote Originally Posted by WristWretch View Post
    Ooo! The ceramic is pretty amazing tech but for someone wherein suits all the time the stainless might be a better fit aesthetically. Believe the ceramic only comes in white?
    No, there is also gray ceramic available

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Apple Watch 2 Hermes, should I upgrade for the 3 version?

If itís at all possible, you should try on the ceramic. Itís light ó not as light as aluminum, but still ó and it looks pretty high-tech.

But it doesnít have the polished steel sparkle that youíre used to, either. Iím not sure if Iíd switch from steel to ceramic myself. It doesnít look cheap, mind you ó itís just different.

Iíve read comments from owners who went from S2 to S3 and say that the new system runs noticeably quicker. But for me, I tend to skip at least a generation or two before upgrading, and Iím pretty satisfied with my S2.

It sounds like youíre set on getting an S3. If you can swing by the store while wearing your suit, I think youíll find your answer pretty quickly.

I had a Series 2 stainless and sold it soon after I got it. It just didn't seem to do enough for me to commit to it. I decided to try it again and got a Series 3 with LTE. It's a game changer.
    Name:  IMG_3658.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  2.05 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Palmettoman View Post
    I had a Series 2 stainless and sold it soon after I got it. It just didn't seem to do enough for me to commit to it. I decided to try it again and got a Series 3 with LTE. It's a game changer.
    [iurl="https://forums.watchuseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12937331&stc=1&d=15198 78157"][/iurl]
    Why? What Pros?

Quote Originally Posted by BarracksSi View Post
    If itís at all possible, you should try on the ceramic. Itís light ó not as light as aluminum, but still ó and it looks pretty high-tech.

But it doesnít have the polished steel sparkle that youíre used to, either. Iím not sure if Iíd switch from steel to ceramic myself. It doesnít look cheap, mind you ó itís just different.

Iíve read comments from owners who went from S2 to S3 and say that the new system runs noticeably quicker. But for me, I tend to skip at least a generation or two before upgrading, and Iím pretty satisfied with my S2.

It sounds like youíre set on getting an S3. If you can swing by the store while wearing your suit, I think youíll find your answer pretty quickly.
    I think, that gray ceramic is hard to deal with other possible varieties of leather and steel Apple or Hermes bands, because of the color. And sport band is not very comfy for everyday suits with ties. What do You think about steel black model with milanese bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by ViktorOTitov View Post
    I think, that gray ceramic is hard to deal with other possible varieties of leather and steel Apple or Hermes bands, because of the color. And sport band is not very comfy for everyday suits with ties. What do You think about steel black model with milanese bracelet?
    I think black-on-black always looks sporty and toolish, not dressy-business-office.

But if youíve got other black watches, youíre already keen on their style, so Iíd say to go for it.

Why? What Pros?
    LTE connectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palmettoman View Post
    Why? What Pros?
    LTE connectivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont have in my country this function.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information