Apple Watches. >>>
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Apple Watches. >>>

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Apple Watches. >>>

    I have ordered my Apple watch online and expect to receive it early next week, just a couple of questions though,

    A). How do you set the time on these watches
    B). Are they easy to setup

    So thats that i am excited to be receiving one , as i have had my eye on one for ages, thanks guys .




  2. #2
    Member mike120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the sun
    Posts
    4,903

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Quote Originally Posted by WIS_Chronomaster View Post
    I have ordered my Apple watch online and expect to receive it early next week, just a couple of questions though,

    A). How do you set the time on these watches
    B). Are they easy to setup

    So thats that i am excited to be receiving one , as i have had my eye on one for ages, thanks guys .
    Congrats on the pickup!!! I have one for running and work which I'm really fond of. It'll never make me smile quite as much as any of my "real" watches but the fact that I can get all of my notifications on my wrist is super helpful.

    To answer your questions:
    A) It sets itself using your phone, or if you got a Series 3 with cellular, it sets itself using the cell signal.
    B) Unbelievably so
    Cheers,
    Mike

  3. #3
    Member sticky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    59,838

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    I assume if I owned one it would be fairly easy to set up because it would just chat with my iPhone. I have just got a new iPad and exploring how to erase the old one lead me to a host of info about the Apple Watch so I strongly suspect that there will be bags of info online. If they are like other Apple devices then setting them up will be a doddle.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Ah thanks for the info its a series 1 i am getting , hopefully thats good enough!




  6. #5
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Yeh, i have the Watch App on my phone for when i receive the watch, so hopefully everything will setup with ease.

    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I assume if I owned one it would be fairly easy to set up because it would just chat with my iPhone. I have just got a new iPad and exploring how to erase the old one lead me to a host of info about the Apple Watch so I strongly suspect that there will be bags of info online. If they are like other Apple devices then setting them up will be a doddle.




  7. #6
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    P.S Its an iPhone 5 i have.




  8. #7
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    52,263

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Moved.
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Suches, GA. USA
    Posts
    229

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Quote Originally Posted by WIS_Chronomaster View Post
    P.S Its an iPhone 5 i have.
    You may want to check into that. I believe you canít load iOS 11 on anything less than a 5s, in which case, you wonít be able to load WatchOS4. Itíll still work fine, but you wonít get the latest watch OS.

  10. #9
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    If thats the case , i should be able to still use the apple watch for time and functionality, will it still be able to be setup via the phone?

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Keys View Post
    You may want to check into that. I believe you canít load iOS 11 on anything less than a 5s, in which case, you wonít be able to load WatchOS4. Itíll still work fine, but you wonít get the latest watch OS.




  11. #10
    Member WIS_Chronomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,387

    Re: Apple Watches. >>>

    Ive actually seen a video on youtube saying you can use iOS 8.3 and above, so would it work?
    Last edited by WIS_Chronomaster; September 30th, 2017 at 20:42.




Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. WRUW Sat 5/9/15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      By freqmgr88 in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 78
      Last Post: May 11th, 2015, 06:15
    2. Replies: 73
      Last Post: May 10th, 2015, 16:59
    3. Replies: 87
      Last Post: April 17th, 2015, 12:06
    4. Replies: 50
      Last Post: April 5th, 2015, 01:18
    5. Replies: 23
      Last Post: September 6th, 2014, 18:53

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts