I just got an AW series 3 LTE. I went with the silver aluminum Nike version, and I bought an extra black sport band.
My other watches are an Omega Seamaster 2254 and a Breitling Aerospace Evo.
overall, Iím really enjoying the AW. The looks are ok (but not great), but the functionality is pretty impressive.
here are some of my favorite features so far, for those of you that are considering one
- It unlocks my Mac - I no longer need to type my password each time
- It can display the local temperature/ weather at a glance
- it can display my upcoming meetings
- I can leave the house without my phone, and maintain basic connectivity
- I no longer feel compelled to keep my phone in my pocket when Iím at home (itís liberating!)
- Itís the most comfortable watch Iíve ever owned
- the activity tracking is fun and is encouraging me to exercise more
- it was super easy to set up and it just works. Itís basically an extension of the iPhone.
- I works great with Apple AirPods, for music and phone
- Battery life is longer than I expected, and it recharges very quickly