Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical? - Page 17
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvSubs View Post
    Well said. It's nice to step away from the notifications / chimes / vibrations of incoming texts, calls, emails or other notifications, and have a good ol' fashioned mechanical watch.
    I actually do that with my AW3 by putting it in airplane mode and use it as a regular quartz watch. Of course it is not so good looking as a mechanical, but itís so convenient on a daily basis.

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

I have been without my Apple watch for about 2 months and I can honestly say I don't miss it. It is nice to disconnect like is said above.

Went full time on mine then full time without. Notification overload.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Seriously, there is nothing as soothing as a mechanical watch ticking without notification interruption!

My kids would probably agree with you. They like looking at the mechanical watches and turning the bezels, and love to see the lume. ("Make your watch glow in the dark dad!")
    ""

I wear my Apple Watch when Iím exercising to track what I want to track (distance, heart rate, etc.) and to play music, but thatís it. I never wear it to work or out. I get much more pleasure in those circumstances from my mechanical watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread Information