Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical? - Page 18
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical?

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

Don't miss it just like Facebook
    umarrajs likes this.

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

I have an apple watch that is purely ocassional. I wear it to the gym and when im being active and things like that but every other moment of my life I have a mechanical watch on.

Rotation baby! I think with some of the new faces coming in the new software update, I'll end up using my Apple watch more now, but there's just something about putting on my Rolex that is more modern and real then the apple watch!
    umarrajs likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I quit using my Apple Watch because I got sick of turning/raising my wrists to check time. It was a smart watch that did everything but the basic time telling. I have been waiting for one with always on display for a very long time. It seems Apple has now delivered my ask in series 5. I guess I am going to go back to Apple Watch.
    ronalddheld likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I quit using my Apple Watch because I got sick of turning/raising my wrists to check time. It was a smart watch that did everything but the basic time telling. I have been waiting for one with always on display for a very long time. It seems Apple has now delivered my ask in series 5. I guess I am going to go back to Apple Watch.
    I agree, this could be a game changer. I may have to upgrade from my AW4.

Quote Originally Posted by sithjedi333 View Post
    I agree, this could be a game changer. I may have to upgrade from my AW4.
    I will go out on a limb and say it is game over for most watchmakers. Apple produces some of the highest quality watches. Most of the watchmakers donít have the technical chops to compete with them. Rolex and other high end watchmakers might survive in a niche market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    I will go out on a limb and say it is game over for most watchmakers. Apple produces some of the highest quality watches. Most of the watchmakers donít have the technical chops to compete with them. Rolex and other high end watchmakers might survive in a niche market.

I kind of have the same opinion. Beside, an AW in stainless and now titanium or ceramic has more status recognition among the younger generation than a non-Rolex watch, which is the main reason luxury watches exist today. With the constant price increase of the mechanical watches and the expected production reduction, it doesnít sound too good for the industry.
    mumbojumbo likes this.

I had one for 3mos. Itís made me crazy and OCD about closing rings. I also felt too connected...all the time. Itís nice to be back to an analogue watch. I can go on a walk now and just escape everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Prdrers likes this.

For the last few weeks Iíve been dual wielding around the house and at the gym, but wearing only a normal watch to work and running errands. Iíve spent the last year wearing only my AW. Iím trying to decide if Iím gonna go back to a regular watch all the time or not. Right now itís looking doubtful, but I canít say for sure yet. I have a Series 3, and that always on display of the Series 5 is intriguing for sure.

Encourage someone. The world has enough critics.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon\ View Post
    If I wasnít spending money on G-Shocks, my wife would be spending it on dumb sh*t like food and bills.

Banned

Not quite the same, but I got my partner to wear a mechanical watch and get rid of their Apple watch after about two years. It felt like a huge success on my book, haha!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Prdrers likes this.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information