Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical?
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanical?

Hi

I was wondering, who have used their Apple Watch for a month and more but decided to stop wearing it completely and go back to using a mechanical watch.

Thank you.

Banned

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

i actually did quit wearing my apple watch and went back to a mechanical watch, but that was after 3 months

Re: Who have quit their Apple Watch after using it for more than a month & switched back to mechanic

I actually rotate a good amount depending on the activity I’m doing. I do appreciate the new series 3 and is a pretty good constructed watch, but even then, nothing can truly replace them in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great question! Lol I recently got an apple
    Watch series 2 and was super excited about getting one. Opened the box and then had that feeling of utter regret. It hasn’t been used or worn. So now it may see the light of the classifieds. I can’t stop wearing my mechanicals as I love them too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    debussychopin and guspech750 like this.

The apple watch series 3 is tremendously improved over the series 1 I had...I've been contemplating selling my speedy as I feel bad about wearing the apple watch instead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever been complimented by a stranger about their Apple watch? I just don't see that happening. A pretty mechanical, yes it happens ...
    Sebast975 likes this.

HAQ and AW moderator

Quote Originally Posted by love mechanicals View Post
    Has anyone ever been complimented by a stranger about their Apple watch? I just don't see that happening. A pretty mechanical, yes it happens ...
    No but most people do not pay any attention whether one wears a watch or not.
    ecc-3-time likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by love mechanicals View Post
    Not unless I use Apple Pay. Other than that, it's just too common around here. Besides, I'm still using the plain Sport band, which isn't going to draw comments like an individualized aftermarket strap might.

I had an Apple Watch given to me as a gift about a year ago. Every time I wore it I felt like I was cheating on my mechanicals. I finally got around to selling it a few weeks ago.
    BlueWindWave likes this.

I quit after about 2 weeks (that was a few years ago........AW2). Never got used to screen off mode.
    Currently using Garmin D2 Charlie couple of times a week. Screen is always on and displays fair amount of info (HR, moon phase, day & date, steps, sunrise, sunset, pressure and pressure trend graph Plus 2 other time zone).

Name:  g1.jpg
Views: 911
Size:  842.5 KB
    BlueWindWave likes this.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information