Looking for advice on a 2nd hand Tissot PR100 Saphir

Thread: Looking for advice on a 2nd hand Tissot PR100 Saphir

Looking for advice on a 2nd hand Tissot PR100 Saphir

Hey all, so I'm new to the watch game and I'm looking to buy my first time piece.

After some research I stumbled upon an 2nd half 80s Tissot that I really fancy, the PR100 Saphir with waffle-dial.
    It comes with certificates etc. Important to know is that the has the name of the original owner engraved in the back and on the photo it seems to me that it has some wear & tear on the edges (see images). I can't find any reference images of this model in this color way so, I was wondering if any of you could help me out.

He asks about $130,-, do you guys think this is a fair deal?

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 22.43.51.png
Views: 29
Size:  176.5 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 22.44.16.png
Views: 28
Size:  168.2 KB

Re: Looking for advice on a 2nd hand Tissot PR100 Saphir

It could always be cheaper, at $130 I wouldn't of thought the queue for it would be that long so make a cheeky offer, a good (semi)vintage to start with and if you wish the case can be refinished to improve the look.

Quote Originally Posted by v8chrono View Post
    It could always be cheaper, at $130 I wouldn't of thought the queue for it would be that long so make a cheeky offer, a good (semi)vintage to start with and if you wish the case can be refinished to improve the look.
    Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. I received a new photo in daylight and got the price down to $113,-.Yay or nay?
    Ofc I need to see it in real life first before I buy, also because I think there might of discoloration of the plate(?), but since it's in another city I do my research here first. Thanks again!

Name:  $_85.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  37.6 KB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm assuming it's a quartz? If it is then $113 is still too high IMO, I would be happy picking up something like this for half that. If it's an automatic then it would be a better proposition but make sure it works okay and enquire about the service history, as it will probably cost you the asking price to get it serviced.

Thread Information