Tissot Ballade size
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ReallyBored

Thread: Tissot Ballade size

GMC

Tissot Ballade size

Hi,
    I am about to buy Tissot Ballade (COSC version) but I am little confused about its size. It says 39 x 41mm, so is it 39 or 41?

As I will buy it online is it maybe possible someone to upload picture of this watch on the wrist but in the way that will show real size of watch on the wirst (lot of pictures are too close and every watch looks too big).

I would like this watch to be more on bigger side than smaller but still would like to see pictures of watch on the wrist(s).

Re: Tissot Ballade size

I'm very interested in this also. Different sources say different things. Hopefully someone here can provide a photo with a caliper measurement to put it to rest.

The Tissot website says it is 41mm wide (excluding crown?) but then states its is 39mm in length, this could be the actual measurement from the 12 to the 6 across the case but normally a lug to lug dimension is quoted (the total length of the watch) If you look at the side to side measurement you can see some case protruding outside of the bezel, this could make up the other few mm. Best thing to do is pop in to an AD with a ruler...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't have a caliper handy, but according to my trusty ruler, the diameter is 39mm without the crown, and 41mm with. Lug to lug is 47mm.
    vintorez likes this.

Thread Information