Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sticky
  • 1 Post By WIS_Chronomaster

Thread: Tissot Powermatic Seastar fit

Tissot Powermatic Seastar fit

Name:  T120.407.17.041.00.png
Views: 31
Size:  637.9 KB
    I am pretty interested in this watch. I have only heard good things about it and it is in the price range of my budget. Would this too big for a 6.5" wrist? My wrist is pretty small, but I can wear a Mako XL and Seiko Turtle decently.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ‘living with this clock, becoming accustomed to The Present, is an adventure. It’s an adventure in our perception of time’ (PSFK). Far from being a collusion with a device that ‘destroys humanity’, attending to clocks, seeking to know more about how they work, what forces have shaped them, and how they might be remade, can offer new horizons for exploring the possibilities of liberating time.

Re: Tissot Powermatic Seastar fit

If you are happy with the XL you should be O.K. with the Seastar. They’re not a rare watch so try one on.

I think that will be fine :)
    squincher likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have this same one and it it fits my 7 inch wrist well. I wouldn't want it any larger. however, as it seems to wear on the larger side. You are probably OK but as said I would try it on as I think it would be on the edge for a 6.5 inch wrist. Then again, it is a dive watch. For dive watches, I think they SHOULD fit a lot larger than dress. It is certainly a fancy dive watch at that, so could be worn very casually. I really like mine.

Thread Information