WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

A few more Bundeswehr watches available in May 2017!

80K views 233 replies 59 participants last post by  Habu968 
#1 · (Edited)
A small run of new Bundeswehr watches will be produced and should be ready in May 2017. There will be some differences from the WUS Edition and these include:

1) Double curved sapphire crystal (15.3mm thick with highest point at centre of crystal)
2) 43mm friction-turning bezel with 42mm single piece case
3) Slightly different dial text
4) Silver or black bezel
5) Display or solid case back

The pre-order price is US$370 plus shipping and a US$200 deposit would be appreciated to reserve your watch. Please send me an email (etse249@gmail.com) if you are interested.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

EDIT: Added side view
render of double curve sapphire crystal.

See less See more
#3 ·
A small run of new Bundeswehr watches will be produced and should be ready in May 2017. There will be some differences from the WUS Edition and these include:

1) Single dome sapphire crystal
2) 43mm friction-turning bezel with 42mm single piece case
3) Slightly different dial text
4) Silver or black bezel
5) Display or solid case back

The pre-order price is US$370 plus shipping. Please send me an email if you are interested.
Deposit sent. I couldn't resist

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#182 ·
I've asked the factory to use the same silver bezel but am waiting for the prototypes before deciding on whether to use white, black or lumed markers.

Every thread needs photos :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Ed, are these still available? How can i place an order?
Thnks in advance!
Bytheway, i couldn't find any info about the movement. Please some info is much appreciated[emoji120]

#11 ·
Okay, one final question (until I think of another one!)... Do you think it might be possible for people to pay for the extra case/bezel unit that the watch screws into for those who want both looks? Judging from other threads, it seems it would be rather easy to swap between the two.

#12 ·
The new watch has a modified single piece case to fit the sapphire crystal so you will need to remove the whole movement, hands and pushers to change the case. Unlike the WUS edition where the movement module could be changed by unscrewing it.

#18 ·
Great idea! Any changes to the WR rating with the sapphire crystal? (I'm guessing not, or y'all would have mentioned it.)

Thanks!

#30 ·
Placed my reserve with Ed via email yesterday, just checking in on this thread as well. Can't wait!

Reactions: hked
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.