BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78 , japan-next , ramonerokiter , jimmyokten78 , and more on eBay)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78 , japan-next , ramonerokiter , jimmyokten78 , and more on eBay)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78 , japan-next , ramonerokiter , jimmyokten78 , and more on eBay)

Beware of Ivano Bancale (real identity) from the Canary Islands selling mostly Seikos on eBay through the accounts mentioned on the title. I believe he uses aliases too such as "Francisco Mora Fernandez" which was used on me.

He is straight up a scammer. Requested for wire transfer (using a dummy alias identity) and referencing past legit sales done under Ivano's name. I found this out because he sold watches to a well known dealer using his real name and even provided his passport to him. The bank transfer info was exactly the same as the one I sent money to.

Turns out, he sends me a fake tracking number that is clearly photoshopped and going to a different country... After being called out, he sends me another tracking that is going to the correct country but different address. He said that if it gets sent back to him, he will obviously refund. Turns out the package did go back to sender and I have not gotten my refund at all. Now ghosted.

Please remember his name IVANO BANCALE from Santa Cruz Tenerife. He's 41 years old and Italian born on... 1978 surprise surprise.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Re: BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78 , japan-next , ramonerokiter , jimmyokten78 , and more on eBay

Just as an update, I received the item he sent and it was a garbage dummy watch. Ivano Bancale is confirmed scammer, avoid and report anything associated with his accounts, his bank details and his name listed above and below.

Bank Wire Transfer Info: ES67 2100 6749 2922 0011 1320
    SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX

Banned
    Dear Meynard, thanks for your nice and absolutely ridiculous post, just for let you know that my name is Ivan Bancale and my ebay account is Seikonnection with more than 440 positive feedback, and all the others accounts mentioned from you sorry but aren’t mine, about Overtime78, this account is from my friend and member of family Mister Francisco Fernandez, with more than 170 positive feedback and we’re two different persons with different passports and different bank account , telephone number etc etc, in fact, this si my bank account number ES13 2100 6749 2102 0020 6066 . I’m really surprised about your accusations and i can’t understand how you can post this information about other member , I know that unfortunately you had problems with the shipping because the postal company makes some error through the shipping but this isn’t reason to throw “sh...” in face to me, the package has been sent to you and for some reason has been sent again to the sender, Mister Francisco , so where is the problem?? He told me that had sent again the package to you, now you’re not happy with your purchase just because you lost your illusions ... i think isn’t the right way to solve the problem Mister Meynard Chan ebay aka Gnomon.graph
    So from my side my friend, I don’t have nothing to hide, I’m long member in a lot of watch forums and platform and I’m here to solve any problem.
    If you feel comfortable with your aptitude Meynard so good luck in your life because I think you really need it..
    Please let me know if you need more info about me, no problem
    Regard
    Ivano Bancale

Re: BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78 , japan-next , ramonerokiter , jimmyokten78 , and more on eBay

I second this message - I paid for 2 seikos from Ivano Bancale form Spain as above , end of March 2019. He provided tracking number which were photo shopped with my details , when i tracked the tracking number it was deliberately address to a different address . i was able to track the package and get a hold of it - it was full of junk items -
    This guy is a real scammer - he uses dummy alias Franco Fernandez , He is a pathological liar -
    PM me if you require any further proof/details of this guy -
    i was searching for this guy on the web and came across this post - i use to be member here may years ago , i registered to alert others - please msg if further proof/evidence is needed

Quote Originally Posted by Vintageboy View Post
    Dear Meynard, thanks for your nice and absolutely ridiculous post, just for let you know that my name is Ivan Bancale and my ebay account is Seikonnection with more than 440 positive feedback, and all the others accounts mentioned from you sorry but aren’t mine, about Overtime78, this account is from my friend and member of family Mister Francisco Fernandez, with more than 170 positive feedback and we’re two different persons with different passports and different bank account , telephone number etc etc, in fact, this si my bank account number ES13 2100 6749 2102 0020 6066 . I’m really surprised about your accusations and i can’t understand how you can post this information about other member , I know that unfortunately you had problems with the shipping because the postal company makes some error through the shipping but this isn’t reason to throw “sh...” in face to me, the package has been sent to you and for some reason has been sent again to the sender, Mister Francisco , so where is the problem?? He told me that had sent again the package to you, now you’re not happy with your purchase just because you lost your illusions ... i think isn’t the right way to solve the problem Mister Meynard Chan ebay aka Gnomon.graph
    So from my side my friend, I don’t have nothing to hide, I’m long member in a lot of watch forums and platform and I’m here to solve any problem.
    If you feel comfortable with your aptitude Meynard so good luck in your life because I think you really need it..
    Regard
    Ivano Bancale
    I quoted your message, i was dealing with Ivano Bancale the whole time , when i tracked the package with the reference number he gave , this is what i ended up with - a bag full of junk - straps/tools - the number of the sender is Franco Fenandez - you just proved Overtime78 / Ivano Bancale is a scammer . see attached photos ...

Name:  _20190418_081042 (1).JPG
Views: 127
Size:  1.43 MBName:  DSC_0750.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  1.06 MBName:  DSC_0758.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  3.81 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Vintageboy View Post
    Regard
    Ivano Bancale
    Jesus Ivano... Learn to give up. Your name is seriously done. You're ruined. It's extremely easy to connect you to your aliases, and we have already. The bank account you as Ivano, gave to the dealer (shucktheoyster), matches the one you (as Francisco) gave me. Now even our friend above has confirmed you are full of sh*t.

Now please tell me if your friend Francisco sent me the actual watch I paid for (6306 Seiko scubapro). See below for the items inside:

Good luck, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Law authorities will be on you very soon for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sebast975 likes this.

Banned
    There are always two in the bunch..
    Dear Meynard Chan and Doctor Mithulan Sriskandarajah
    Always about your way to solve the problem and your very bed rudeness.
    Supposedly, if one person are owned of ebay or Paypal accounts, you should know that here in Europe when your sell items for more than 3000€ so you have to confirm your identity sending all kinds of personal documents and the Paypal and ebay controls are very “ Demanding“, isn’t easy... and if you think that Mister Fernandez sells watches for more than 8/9/10 thousand euros so how you can explain that?? Also you Meynard, are employed in the bank there in Canada, you should know that... about you Mithulan Sriskandarajah, you’v bought a lot lot of amazing items from me and I always gave you the best honest price... and if are unhappy for some reasons or with the treatment received in the last transaction so I told you, let me try to help you, i was just an intermediary in this case.. this is your treatment after years and years of transaction and friendship??? You should feel shame and more shame....
    anyway here some good evidence to show that Mister Fernandez exists and is real!! And you Meynard, I sent you the passport of Mister Fernandez!! He told me that you’re and young arrogant guy and I think that he’s right.... shame both...

This is my last post, the first one in more than 5 years of immaculate sales, my feedback through ebay and others platform is my reputation.
    Thanks to Meynard chan and Mithulan Sriskandarajah

Here attachment sent from Mister Fernandez (supposed Ivano according your pathetic mind)

Banned
    Bank account, Paypal account and ebay account, so let’s go to compare...

The watches in question were purchased thru an Ebay account, correct?
    If so, is there a reason a bank transfer is used vs Paypal? I'm confused (could be an international thing).
    Al

Current:
    Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter
    Longines Hydroconquest 41
    Squale 1521
    Smiths PRS-25 (40 mm)
    Accutron Silver Eagle Chrono
    Seiko 7n36

Banned
    [attacName:  6097BF18-2287-41AD-A81A-756E8ECBDF64_1557577240622.jpeg
Views: 119
Size:  319.0 KBName:  1F522D1E-E9E2-4ACB-9F60-0D26F24DB59C_1557577227328.jpeg