Idkfa aka Matt is good to go
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sibot
  • 1 Post By opawlows
  • 1 Post By Ozimandius
  • 1 Post By Dabrador

Thread: Idkfa aka Matt is good to go

Idkfa aka Matt is good to go

Just did a face to face with Matt and grabbed 2 watches I have been looking for. The watches were in excellent condition he was easy to deal with and a Super nice guy that knows his g shocks. Would not hesitate to deal with him again Highly recommended. Thanks Matt!
    idkfa likes this.

Re: Idkfa aka Matt is good to go

Matt was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication throughout and the watch was shipped very quickly. I wish all transactions were this smooth. Do not hesitate when it comes to making a deal with Matt!
    idkfa likes this.

Matt is a great seller! He rated the condition of his watch so low I thought I'd get something that looked used. But the actual watch looked like it had left the AD! Very quick shipping too, considering it came all the way from Canada.

Highly recommended, and will definitely deal with him again.
    Last edited by Ozimandius; August 5th, 2015 at 07:36. Reason: Shipping!
    idkfa likes this.
    Casio G-Shock AWG-500J [JDM] | DW-8050 [Slot Machine] | DW-8300 [Heavy Metal /Stargate] | G-740D | G-011AD | GW9400-3 [Rangeman] | GX-56-1B [King]
    Casio Pro Trek PAG50T-7V | PRG70YT-1V
    Citizen Eco-Drive SkyHawk JR3125-55E
    Oris TT1 Chronograph 674 7521 44 64 RS
    Seiko Automatic Diver's SKX007J1 | Chronograph SNAB33 | Sportura SNJ005
    Tissot T-Trax

My thread for feedback: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/oz...d-2215426.html

Just completed my first purchase transaction on WUS and I'm glad it was with Matt. The quality of the watch was better than I expected and the packaging that it came in was better than most items I receive from Amazon. In addition, the communication with Matt throughout the transaction was as if i was dealing with someone local, let alone someone on the other side of the continent! He even had the watch set for my correct time zone!

Can't wait to purchase from Matt again and you should too!
    Last edited by Dabrador; August 20th, 2015 at 19:32.
    idkfa likes this.

I'm new to the forums (so far, my transaction with Matt is the extent of my activity here), and I cannot stress enough how easy-going and friendly he was to a "noob". Matt's a super-nice guy, and I look forward to working with him again if the opportunity arises. He's definitely a credit to the WUS community.

I am new to this forum and dealing with Matt was as smooth as you could wish for. Great communication, fast shipping, product exactly as described. Thanks!

Thread Information