I just wanted to let anyone who might be thinking about purchasing from Dan over at Timeless Luxury Watches, don't be afraid. I have purchased three watches over the years from them and all my experiences have been nothing short of FANTASTIC. Their prices can't be beat and their service is phenomenal. I happen to live within a few miles of the store and get to see them frequently as well as their many repeat customers. Dan also has many get-togethers throughout the year.

Here is a little story about my last purchase of a used Ball Skindiver. I went in their store to take my Grand Seiko to have it's battery changed, very reasonable by the way. I saw the Ball Skindiver in their used case and decided to take a look at it. The original purchaser had bought it from Dan in 2013 and recently traded it in. It looks like the guy never wore the watch. It was like new with not a scratch on it. It only came with a NATO strap. Dan thought there was another strap but there was not. The price he gave me could not be beat by a mile, believe me, I checked online. I walked out of the store with my new-to-me Ball and a two year warranty.

A few weeks later Timeless contacted me and said the original owner found a band for the watch and they were holding it for me. What??? This is great! I went in the store and they handed me the original rubber strap with deployment in like new condition as well as a second Ball buckle. I could not believer this. This was so nice of them and speaks for the service they provide.

So, if you are in the market for a new or new-to-you watch, don't hesitate to go to their website and see what they have. They also sell what they call "shop worn" watches at a discount. These are brand new watches that have been in the case and tried on by shoppers. A great deal. Give them a shout. https://timelessluxwatches.com

Thanks,

Mike McAleer
Frisco, TX