WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Curved leather strap to fit Snowflake?

10K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  anthony.druce2441 
#1 ·
I recently took my Snowflake off its wonderful bracelet for the first time and put it on a dark blue leather strap. I really like how it looks on leather, but I don't like the big gap between case and band (see photos below). Can anyone recommend leather straps w curved ends that would fit the Snowflake case more tightly? In a perfect world, they will fit and come in blue crocodile....

Many thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
I've been looking for something similar, ideally it would reach all the way up to bezel similar to bracelet. I find the bezel protrudes and is quite sharp, accentuated by the massive gap to strap.

Aaron Bespoke / combat said they don't do fitted custom straps like this. Does anyone?

#15 ·
Definitely looking forward to seeing how this turns out. |>

#21 ·
Hi

I bought the following Seiko 20mm curved end strap. It is from a Seiko Kinetic Premier SNP005 I think. It is available as a spare part Seiko 4KK6JZ from what I can tell.

I have not actually fitted it to my SBGA041 (same titanium case as the Snowflake) but I am pretty sure it will fit.

Maybe I will fit it this week, in which case will let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 ·
🧟‍♂️ zombie Thread from the Dead! 💀

For what its worth, my solution was to make straps with a thick leather. Worked great for me.
mostly I use leather about 4.5oz (1.9mm) so I can get between the springbars. But with the snowflake, 6oz works fine (~2.3mm). Fills in the gaps well

I didn't like the big gap between the end of the stitching and the case on the blue strap above.

#28 ·
🧟‍♂️ zombie Thread from the Dead! 💀

For what its worth, my solution was to make straps with a thick leather. Worked great for me.
mostly I use leather about 4.5oz (1.9mm) so I can get between the springbars. But with the snowflake, 6oz works fine (~2.3mm). Fills in the gaps well

I didn't like the big gap between the end of the stitching and the case on the blue strap above.
Pics would be helpful!

After weeks of searching, the only solid option was the blue one from dangerous straps posted above but it's expensive at >$500 AND with a 5 month lead time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.