New Grand Seiko Four Seasons Models! - Page 6
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: New Grand Seiko Four Seasons Models!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: New Grand Seiko Four Seasons Models!

Quote Originally Posted by yngrshr View Post
    Why? The bracelets, here, suit these pieces quite well. Hell, the titanium bracelets are gorgeous and really well made.

I’d rather have a very good bracelet at a Sub-$7000 price point than pay anything more for what would amount to a minor upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not a fan of their bracelets. I don't like the clasps and the bracelet design just lacks any inspiration to me. I will say that out of all the GS I have tried, the Snowflake ticks the most boxes for me. I think it's because of the titanium.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

New Grand Seiko Four Seasons Models!

Quote Originally Posted by whineboy View Post
    Something told me you were going to respond with that. Well, don't say I tried!
    I already knew about those new snowflakes, hence the hope for steel and beads of rice bracelet in a future model.

The SBGX333 will be perfect with a snowflake dial and springdrive movement, in that case and bracelet.

https://www.grand-seiko.com/jp-ja/collections/sbgx333

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Artking3; 1 Week Ago at 15:22.

Spring and Fall for me please! Why does GS have the worst stock photos? The real life ones are 100x better!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Summer and Fall are the most interesting IMO but I can see the gold on green getting old after a while, so my choice is Fall out of the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyweather View Post
    My friend and I are into the pink, we're both super studly manly men (well... men anyway.) The pinkness seems more pronounced in the marketing photos, the "real life" casual shots make it seem much more subtle, closer to a champagne dial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeless Luxury Watches View Post
    The pink dial seems to be (Dan took these shots at Couture so I haven't seen them in person yet) a bit more subtle in real life. I'll be reviewing all four when they come out in a more controlled studio environment, so we'll get to see what they look like more precisely.

I'm hoping the pink dial does turn out to be this subtle though. It's almost more of a champagne in this light.
    Quote Originally Posted by WnS View Post
    The 2nd one, warm dial with a hint of pink, that is the stand out watch.
    I'm now seriously considering whether I could rock a pink-dialled watch as a daily wearer. That Sakura dial GS (which is how I mentally refer to the Spring watch now) is stunningly beautiful. I like how in poor light it comes across as white/champagne, and only reveals the pink in direct light. By contrast, the Winter watch looks grey and uninteresting in indirect light, IMO.

Being a U.S. exclusive release, can I assume that Timeless isn't allowed to sell these to non-US residents?

Also: a Spring Drive spring-themed watch. Coincidence, or providence?
    Art is how we decorate space. Music is how we decorate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    I'm now seriously considering whether I could rock a pink-dialled watch as a daily wearer. That Sakura dial GS (which is how I mentally refer to the Spring watch now) is stunningly beautiful. I like how in poor light it comes across as white/champagne, and only reveals the pink in direct light. By contrast, the Winter watch looks grey and uninteresting in indirect light, IMO.

Being a U.S. exclusive release, can I assume that Timeless isn't allowed to sell these to non-US residents?

Also: a Spring Drive spring-themed watch. Coincidence, or providence?
    I wouldn't assume that, I'd get in touch with Timeless. I'd bet they're happy to sell it to whoever can afford it but that's just my guess. If not, I'm sure you could get a US person to proxy for you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information