SBGX273 - any first hand experience
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iddaka

Thread: SBGX273 - any first hand experience

SBGX273 - any first hand experience

I stumbled across this model on the GS Japan website (https://www.grand-seiko.com/jp-ja/collections/sbgx273). I was trying to figure out mark up by country AD and checking the JPY prices when I saw this. Did not get a hit on these forums when I searched this model number.
    Anybody has seen this (it seems to be available in Korea as well, maybe some other selected markets) in person?

Re: SBGX273 - any first hand experience

Maybe it’s only available in Asia. Maybe it’s brand new and still needs to gain traction. Personally not to my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by iddaka View Post
    I stumbled across this model on the GS Japan website (https://www.grand-seiko.com/jp-ja/collections/sbgx273). I was trying to figure out mark up by country AD and checking the JPY prices when I saw this. Did not get a hit on these forums when I searched this model number.
    Anybody has seen this (it seems to be available in Korea as well, maybe some other selected markets) in person?
    This looks like my SBGX261 https://www.grand-seiko.com/global-e...tions/sbgx261g just with a different color dial. If you have any questions let me know.

Cheers.
    ---

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The SBGX273 for me resemblances are more affordable brown vacheron constatin overseas

SBGX073

Not sure if the SBGX273 might be too 'simple' in real life. there are hardly any wristshots out there.

its a beautiful watch

Quote Originally Posted by koolpep View Post
    This looks like my SBGX261 https://www.grand-seiko.com/global-e...tions/sbgx261g just with a different color dial. If you have any questions let me know.

Cheers.
    It does, with some small changes on the dial. I was more interested on how the brown dial changes in light. The 261 is inky black to grey as I have seen. Shades of brown might be interesting.
    koolpep likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingoo View Post
    The SBGX273 for me resemblances are more affordable brown vacheron constatin overseas

SBGX073

Not sure if the SBGX273 might be too 'simple' in real life. there are hardly any wristshots out there.

The VC is gorgeous!! :)
    Little brother for sure. Yeah, I too hardly got anything other than stock pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ruismesquita View Post
    its a beautiful watch
    Yeah, and an entry level. If only there were more pics and validations, it is not a new model either.

Quote Originally Posted by iddaka View Post
    It does, with some small changes on the dial. I was more interested on how the brown dial changes in light. The 261 is inky black to grey as I have seen. Shades of brown might be interesting.
    Definitively. The black is just that, black, there is not much variation going on. The “busier” design looks very attractive to me in your example. I like it.
    ---