Incredible Quality & Looks (black ops) for pittance

Thread: Incredible Quality & Looks (black ops) for pittance

Incredible Quality & Looks (black ops) for pittance

Greeting Gents,

I wear an orange monster for several years now...and recently was feeling its time for a new watch ( yea i know..its always time for a new watch! ha! ) So
    anyway I had stopped this morning at the Geko (stupid lizard company) to pay my car insurance and they had a new policy of only accecpting money orders, and sent me to the pawn shop across the street where they said gecko customers got free ones. ok..so off i go.. while there..i browsed the watches and wow..their was this black ops military diver type.. it looked like a TAG or something in quality and like special forces in design.. but i couldnt tell who made it.. i asked to see it.. WOW.. THIS THING WEIGHED LIKE A QUARTER OF A POUND!!! MAN IT WAS SOLID AND HEAVY... it was all black nitride coated, and had a whopper of a braclet.. the movement was japanese quartz and it was certified to 8 atm"s ...black faced with sharp thin details..very nice.. 3 assorted dials to keep other kinds of time and analog sweep hands... ive been a jeweler for 30 years and i honestly thought i was looking at a $400 watch... the rotating bezel was bearing fed and slick smooth, the 3 punch buttons on the crown were hermetically double sealed and very smooth, the crown was knurled and threaded for lockdown, the braclet latch had the squeeze tabs to release it open, man this was a killer watch...heavy as hell... all stainless steel, i scarily asked what the price was as i was expecting something like $400 to $600 and the girl says $40... i was floored.. i asked agian and she said is that too much...well i looked it over again..to make sure i wasnt wrong about the quality...and not being one to miss a chance to haggle on a deal.. i offered her $25 .. she agreed.. and i left one happy guy...this watch is just way cool... and so i was very shocked to see that the price of this watch varies on the web new from about $35 to $89 ... very curious i investigated it and it is made by RAM INSTRUMENTS ... ( it does say ram where most watches say TAG ) under the 12 hour. i have to tell you guys..this watch is what dreams are made of if you like military stealthy watches... its built like a tank...and waterproof to 80m ...the dial is just awesomely done.. as well as any hi end crono - diver ... there are 3 different ones in the line..theirs a pilot , a diver , and a plain crono ..all black... honest guys..you cant go wrong in any way with this watch its major cool and very high quality made, and if you like thick an heavy...and black stealthy... this is THE puppy to have.... well.. thats all i can say as im not really a reviewer by profession...but i do know quality when i see it...

Re: Incredible Quality & Looks (black ops) for pittance

AWESOME!!!! These are the watches I've been looking for. Post pics. I can't wait.

Re: Incredible Quality & Looks (black ops) for pittance

Google's your friend :)

Thread Information