Mini Review : Nomos Club Campus Neomatik
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamgantenk

Thread: Mini Review : Nomos Club Campus Neomatik

Mini Review : Nomos Club Campus Neomatik

First of all this watch is not mine, it belong to my wife.

Name:  D3BCD2D3-4FF5-4640-8376-E210D64C1A03_1562765654527.jpeg
Views: 44
Size:  978.7 KB

Name:  C1034828-76AD-4FEE-95BA-E0501974900A_1562765729201.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  985.1 KB

There are mainly two things i want to talk about this watch: The goods and the bad. Lets get straight to it.

The goods:
    Its value for money
    Basically all the good side of this watch can be sum into this one point, its value for money, i paid their AD slightly above SGD4,000 (USD 2,900) for this brand new watch. And what did i get in return? These:

( i ) Their new inhouse movement that are equiped with their own swing system, so are very accurate. Its true because i already compare it to my rolex and its on par. Plus as you can see on the pic above its finishing is beautiful for a USD 2,900. (Tell me if there are other brands with this kind of pricing that offers this level of movement).

( ii ) 200meter water resistance, every time i for a swim, i always borrow her watch.

( iii ) its versatility, with the bracelet you can wear it for casual, but because of its diameter and heights (37mm and 8,6mm) if you ever want to use this for a formal, you only need to change the bracelet to a leather.

( iv ) Decent lume, it doesnt last that long but the blue is very bright.

( v ) As a brand with entry-level pricing even the great Philipe Dufour recommended Nomos. (Lol it works for me)

The Bad:

( i ) The dial color combination and the material used for it is just not to my taste, otherwise i will wear it more often.

( ii ) The AR coating is not that good, i found it very difficult to capture the dial, especially with a camera phone.

( iii ) The bezel is a magnet for scratch if you wear your watch like me (careless with a doorknob) its bezel probably will look very ugly after few years of wears.

Thanks for reading, if you have experiences or reviews you want to share and add about this watch or any Nomos, please do share.
    NC_Hager626 likes this.

Re: Mini Review : Nomos Club Campus Neomatik

Nice looking watch. Pretty small for a Nomos.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

I could see a bracelet like that looking good on women. Looks similar to bracelets that women already wear. I'll have to keep this in mind for when I eventually help my significant other pick out a watch. Thanks for sharing this review, I'm new to watches and am not familiar with this brand. Any Nomos watches you would recommend checking out?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I do agree the colour combination is slightly lacking. I'm considering the 39mm with blue roman and arabic hour markers.

Thanks for the review! Good to see some first hand experience.

Tissot ​ Seiko

I would recommend the Nomos Zurich Worldtime with the blue dial.
    Ive tried it on my wrist and love it very much.

Name:  30046DDF-588C-4776-B831-AC317D653D9D_1563024373493.jpeg
Views: 20
Size:  796.7 KB

Also try couple of other model like the ahoi date and the Autobahn but just didn’t feel the connection with those two.

Your wife does has a nice watch. And, thanks for your honest review of the Club Campus neomatik.

Great review! I’m considering the TANGENTE SPORT NEOMATIK 42 DATE. Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful watch. Never been a huge fan of the California style dial, but I actually kinda like it here. Also can't believe that this thing has 200M water resistance. That's awesome.

Thread Information