Mora Straps, Best New Premium NATOs?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HuhWhut

Thread: Mora Straps, Best New Premium NATOs?

Mora Straps, Best New Premium NATOs?

On this episode we take an indepth look at the debut offerings from newcomer Mora Straps. These nylon NATO style straps are impeccably constructed from premium materials and very nearly perfect the traditional NATO configuration. Sure there are other brands that have better evolved the tried and true design but what Mora does is more of a love letter to the NATO market, it takes every aspect on the strap and turns it up to an eleven. Additionally, as a brand Mora are quite conscious of the environment and don't pack their straps in plastic bags but instead send them out in premium cotton pouches that can be reused to store various items and even washed. I'm quite impressed with this brand and can highly recommend to all of the NATO strap aficionados out there. Let me know what you think in the comments below, thanks guys!
    Brellum - Monta - Sinn - Rado - Longines - Oris - Raymond Weil - Mido - Damasko - Eterna - Fortis - Beluga - Certina - Hamilton - Tissot - Edox - Christopher Ward - Seiko - Stowa - Ginault - Davosa - Squale - Zodiac - Zelos - Slow - Laco - Glycine - Nodus - Junkers - Dagaz - Raven - Armida - Bulova - Helson - Techné - Mercer - Victorinox - Braun - Orient - Marc & Sons - Onitsuka Tiger - Borealis - Smiths - Tiger Concepts - Nezumi Studios - Wancher - Invicta - Ticino - Tisell - Aramar - G-Shock - Meister - Timex

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Mora Straps, Best New Premium NATOs?

Buckles look flimsy and cheap. For some more cents they would be able to get solid buckles like some of our sponsors (Straps & Buckles Forum) offer with their Nato straps.

Name:  4C36D30B-749C-46EA-9F75-4D875B06453C.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  81.5 KB
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Re: Mora Straps, Best New Premium NATOs?

I heard about MORA NATO Straps first from the Random Rob YouTube channel. I could tell from Rob's review that they were some high quality straps. I purchased one last week and then ordered 3 more this week. As far as quality goes, they're in a league of their own - and I've tried all the strap brands. I reached out to them with a few questions and they were quick and friendly to deal with, can't recommend them enough. Fast & free shipping too.

I've got all of the color patterns now but as soon as they release more I'll be back to buy more.

Buckles look flimsy and cheap. For some more cents they would be able to get solid buckles like some of our sponsors (Straps & Buckles Forum) offer with their Nato straps.
    I don't normally post on this forum but such negativity from a moderator inspired me to create an account and throw in my recommendation for an outstanding company that's doing something better than the herd. I understand promoting sponsors but where's the integrity? I guess I also have to clarify that the buckle in your photo is anything but "solid", it's held on by a thin spring bar - nothing solid about that and it compromises the foundation of the NATO strap design to begin with. The hardware on the MORA straps is very well done and finely finished, nothing cheap or flimsy about it, quite the opposite actually.
    SDGenius likes this.

Thread Information