Looking for a sub $200 military style dive watch or similar...any recommendations?

Thread: Looking for a sub $200 military style dive watch or similar...any recommendations?

Looking for a sub $200 military style dive watch or similar...any recommendations?

Hello,

I'm looking for any and all recommendations for a $200 or so 40-42mm dive or military style watch. Needs to be rugged as I and my job are tough on things. I like a face that displays all numbers numerically (although not a must), and strap is unimportant as I can always get another.

Obviously I'd like a tritium lumination, but I realize with this price point, it's going to be rare.

Any suggestions?

Re: Looking for a sub $200 military style dive watch or similar...any recommendations?

I just did a quick 30 second search on Amazon and found several polyurethane Luminox for $200 or less... SS will cost a tad more.

Good brand. I have one that is a few years old and runs flawless. Two year warranty if I am not mistaken.
    Last edited by Piloto; January 15th, 2012 at 20:42.

Re: Looking for a sub $200 military style dive watch or similar...any recommendations?

Deep Blue Daynight T25... on special for $99 at the moment. Hard to beat that, I think.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

+1 for the deep blue. I've not had this model but one of their other divers, and I was blown away with the quality for $'s. I guess I was being snobby and felt that something generally sold via shopNBC wouldn't be as good as it is.

Check out the marathons found at countycomm and others (no affilation) for under $200 tritium. There's "nite" a British? brand that uses trit tubes and can be found within your budget

The real issue may be finding trit tubes and numbers on the dial that you like, at this price point the #'s wont actually be tubes ala-ball
    I'll be your devil's advocate...

Nite make some very nice watches too (yes, they are British, using Ronda movements), but I really doubt you'll get one for $200.

Thread Information