Vaer "Dirty Dozen" Heritage
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TankCommander1554

Thread: Vaer "Dirty Dozen" Heritage

Vaer "Dirty Dozen" Heritage

I saw yesterday that Worn and Wound posted a picture of Vaer's new "Dirty Dozen" inspired field watch. It's a kickstarter release in 40mm with several variations. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of the Vaer quartz releases, but this new heritage model is pretty cool with the sub seconds dial and arabic numerals. The retail price is close to 900 for the heritage model. That seems a bit steep to me. Full disclosure, the pic is from Worn and Wound.

Thoughts?
    Chirv and NC_Hager626 like this.

Re: Vaer "Dirty Dozen" Heritage

Interesting. Thanks for posting out Vaer's automatic Heritage watches kick-start campaign. Their automatic line up has three price points depending on the movement you want to go with. Plus, several different dials to choose from.

As for me, if I was in the market for a "beater" field watch, I would definitely consider the navy dark dial, date option with the Miyota 9015 and the nylon NATO strap for the price point of $ 450 USD. However, if I did go for the ETA 2895 model, I would not treat so much as a "beater" watch.

Re: Vaer "Dirty Dozen" Heritage

I would agree - $450 for a beater isn't too bad. The 2895 is definitely not a "beater". I think they nailed the balance on that one.

Thread Information