Accu-Swiss
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Accu-Swiss

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Accu-Swiss

So is this line just Swiss movement Bulova? I don't recognize any of the traditional designs.

Here's an example:
    Bulova Accu-Swiss 63B186 Watches,Men's Telc Auto Stainless Steel Blue Dial Stainless Steel, Dress Bulova Accu-Swiss Automatic Watches

And another:
    Bulova Accu-Swiss 65B154 Watches,Men's Calibrator Automatic Black Genuine Leather and Dial, Dress Bulova Accu-Swiss Automatic Watches

Also, the brand "Accutron by Bulova" --- not sure what's with that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Accu-Swiss

Wonder why that calibrator is on the outside? Kind of gives the impression that it has to be adjusted quite often. That doesn't seem like a good selling feature.

In 2014, Bulova rebranded the "Accutron" line as "Bulova AccuSwiss" to further differentiate the Swiss Bulova line.
    Bobby - My original music! Check me out! Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...11CC8CC6093D80

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ahhhh. Thanks bsshog40. These AccuSwiss are essentially Accutrons? Much better quality then?

Accutron in name only, not the tuning fork movement. Mechanical autos, and are decent movements. Not worth the price listed on your links. Several of these type were sold through Sears and other retailers for less than $200 retail.
    A friend is truly a prize indeed, others not so much. So if I lead you believe you're in the latter, please read........
    http://markmanson.net/internet

Damn

I wish these models were sold at Sears. Bulova only sold Accu-Swiss in the US at Kay's and some jewelery stores. On line various sites including the big "A"

Most of these watches use the 2824-2 and 7750 movements. For the most part they are priced competitively with other brands that use these movements.

Perhaps you're confusing this line with the standard Bulova autos that use the Japanese movements. If not please share a Sears link, I'd love to pick one of these at 200$.

I have the watch in the first link except I opted for the blue leather band instead of the bracelet. It has the SW200 movement and is supposedly all Swiss Made. It definitely feels, looks, and performs like a mid-range Swiss auto, maybe even a little better. Bulova stopped using the ETA's in the last 2 years or so. The Accu-Swiss line is all automatic while the Accutron II line is all UHF Precisionist type movements. The original Accutron line has been discontinued and all other Bulova automatic lines are using the Miyotas and they're made in the far east. I haven't seen any of the Swiss line under $300 and picked mine up for just over. My Precisionist cost under $200 though and there are definitely some deals to be had on those.
    rfortson and ninjack like this.

My new Bulova is a Telc model Accu-Swiss 65B159 with the Sellita sw200 automatic movement.
    Here is the performance report for 19 days: the watch gained 12 seconds during said time, compared to the atomic clock, official US time.
    This gain equals 0.63 seconds per day, so this watch is 99.9992708% accurate compared to the atomic clock.
    I'm very impressed with the performance of this watch.
    Here is the picture of the AccuSwiss 65B159.
    This is not my watch, but it's the same as the one I have, reason, my camera sucks
    Name:  61fD6CuU2HL._UY445_[1].jpg
Views: 939
Size:  29.7 KB
    Burgs likes this.

My new Bulova is a Telc model Accu-Swiss 65B159 with the Sellita sw200 automatic movement.
    Here is the performance report for 19 days: the watch gained 12 seconds during said time, compared to the atomic clock, official US time.
    This gain equals 0.63 seconds per day, so this watch is 99.9992708% accurate compared to the atomic clock.
    I'm very impressed with the performance of this watch.
    Here is the picture of the AccuSwiss 65B159.
    This is not my watch, but it's the same as the one I have, reason, my camera sucks
    Name:  61fD6CuU2HL._UY445_[1].jpg
Views: 939
Size:  29.7 KB
    Burgs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information