Bulova 96R195

Thread: Bulova 96R195

Bulova 96R195

I recently bought Bulova 96R195 for my wife and crystal got cracked without absolutely any reason after just 2 days of wearing. It even still had some stickers not pilled off. The watch was never hit or dropped, did anyone see such problems with their watches ?
    Name:  IMG_5019.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  2.11 MB

Re: Bulova 96R195

I would contact Bulova Customer Service if I were you. I know this is not a answer to why it broke, but Bulova should be able to help you.

tvterry1
    The old guy from WV.....

Re: Bulova 96R195

My wife’s ceramic Bulova had a similar problem, crystal shattered, it actually flakes into the dial from the pressure fit of the case. Bulova customer service took care of it gratis the first tine and we paid $60 the second. No problems since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bulova 96R195

Thanks for answers. I’ve already sent the watches to Bulova service center and waiting them back after repair. They also charged me similar price for the repair and overall I am satisfied with it.

Just wanted to see if other people had same kind of problems, because I’ve never seen it before when crystal just cracks for no reason. Pressure from the case sounds like a possible cause. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information