VX 200 Bracelet links

Thread: VX 200 Bracelet links

VX 200 Bracelet links

I have an Accutron VX 200 3 hander that I sold but then bought back a year later. When I got it back the bracelet was not complete. Somehow the end link next to the clasp got lost. All the other pieces were there, but no end link....thingy. I've tried looking all over the interweb for replacement pieces, even ebay, but no luck. If push comes to shove, I can order another bracelet...but can't even find those.
    I got the watch several years ago while a member of a now defunct website that was the best damn watch site on the interweb. We got in on a terrific deal on these and I couldn't resist. After I sold it, I came into the chronograph version, and that's when I decided I wanted it back.
    Soooo.....can someone point me in the right direction for either parts or a new bracelet?

My many thanx and appreciation for any help anyone can provide.

(have photos but they come out too large and cain't figure out how to reduce)

Re: VX 200 Bracelet links

Name:  20191101_094430.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  674.7 KBName:  20191101_092536.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  1.37 MB

Re: VX 200 Bracelet links

I appreciate the many views....but can't nobody offer any suggestions?.....NO...not THAT kind! ....just got off the phone with BULOVA/ACCUTRON....they no longer have the bracelet or replacement links for this watch. OH! ....and since posting.....found out my VX 200 chronograph is missing an end link! HELP! So....wonder how they would look with rubber straps? (and FYI...model #'s are: 28B82 & 28C05 )

Thread Information