$99 SKELETON PLUS SURPRISE FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: $99 SKELETON PLUS SURPRISE FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

$99 SKELETON PLUS SURPRISE FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING

As seen on page 57 of this week's Sunday Times magazine...At $99 I figured why not get a jump on at least ONE holiday gift....so then when I called to place the order,
    the operator said there's also FREE two day shipping (which was NOT mentioned in the ad) so I took that as a sign & got me a Thanksgiving gift as well. Or to put it another way if you order it today you get it in two days.. get it? Two Day? Today!...ahh forget it...hope they still got the free shipping deal when you call & feel free to thank me later

Okay! Enjoy the watch!
    cortman likes this.
    -Are we having fun yet?
    https://audiolesswpg.blogspot.com/

Re: $99 SKELETON PLUS SURPRISE FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING

Did you really buy this? I don't want to put you down but in Ali Express you can at least see color photos from different angles.
    cortman likes this.
    There is a time for everything...
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Reading that ad makes me glad I'm wearing boots. They pile the manure high and deep.
    Davidka and cortman like this.

Looks and feels like a 20k watch for only 99 bucks. Sounds like a knee slapping good time to me...
    Davidka likes this.
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Wow the amount of almost-but-not-quite lies and misinformation in that ad is incredible. Also, love how it tries to play up the fact that they're made in China as a good thing. A cheap Chinese-made watch is coveted by collectors? A skeleton dial takes weeks? "Optical grade crystal"? Wow, just...wow.

This was a mistake.
    Rista and Davidka like this.
    Never spend more than $100 on a Mushroom!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidka View Post
    Did you really buy this? I don't want to put you down but in Ali Express you can at least see color photos from different angles.
    Pretty much every watch, audio product kitchen doodad I ever bought thru AliBaba broke or died within the year and recourse with them is a begger joke than the product claims they make--BTW yes, I checked reviews etc but we both now how silly that now sounds. Meantime every Stuhrling I've gotten (all are 100% quartz free btw) are doing just fine--and in the event they're not, I got way more/faster recourse than I do with most anyone on Alibaba. Reason I got myself one was because for $99 (plus the free 2 days shipping) I can own a skeleton that'll let me decide if I really want to take the plunge on a skeleton(as in the Maurice Lacroix Squellete -- no I'm not comparing the two but they share enough skeleton fundamentals to let me get a "sense of skeleton" for just $99 ...in any case the original purchase was intended as a gift for a gearhead friend -- the gift to myself came about when I called to close the order, found out about the free 2 day and realized my always judgmental family (and assorted friends) made the perfect thanksgiving focus group re the Stuhrling equi skeleton I plan on wearing--in any case thanks for the comments

ven

Whats 99 bucks, not even a good night out.......Have fun with it, no hang over as well. All good

Quote Originally Posted by QuartzFreePhil180 View Post
    Pretty much every watch, audio product kitchen doodad I ever bought thru AliBaba broke or died within the year and recourse with them is a begger joke than the product claims they make--BTW yes, I checked reviews etc but we both now how silly that now sounds. Meantime every Stuhrling I've gotten (all are 100% quartz free btw) are doing just fine--and in the event they're not, I got way more/faster recourse than I do with most anyone on Alibaba. Reason I got myself one was because for $99 (plus the free 2 days shipping) I can own a skeleton that'll let me decide if I really want to take the plunge on a skeleton(as in the Maurice Lacroix Squellete -- no I'm not comparing the two but they share enough skeleton fundamentals to let me get a "sense of skeleton" for just $99 ...in any case the original purchase was intended as a gift for a gearhead friend -- the gift to myself came about when I called to close the order, found out about the free 2 day and realized my always judgmental family (and assorted friends) made the perfect thanksgiving focus group re the Stuhrling equi skeleton I plan on wearing--in any case thanks for the comments
    There's an AliExpress thread in this forum. You'll be amazed at what you can get for $99...
    Rista likes this.
    There is a time for everything...
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information