2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!! - Page 101
Like Tree3103Likes

Thread: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1641
  1. #1001
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    213

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chirv View Post
    Thousandth post! Boldr just posted their Globetrotter to their IG. Also comes in blue, green, and "whilver"... Crazy good deal at preorder price of $559 for Swiss elabore grade GMT 300m diver. I'm a proud owner of a meteorite Odyssey, they really deliver some good stuff.

    Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    I read “with independent adjustable GMT-hands”, does this state it’s “true” gmt ? Not sure if the colors are as bright as in those photos but I like the silver though have no blue in the collection yet but it appears too bright to me (blue and green) and 44mm ? Why oh why they want to torture my barely 6 inch wrist ...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    qrocks likes this.

  2. #1002
    Member Chirv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Virginia Tech
    Posts
    1,392

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMajestyk View Post
    I read “with independent adjustable GMT-hands”, does this state it’s “true” gmt ? Not sure if the colors are as bright as in those photos but I like the silver though have no blue in the collection yet but it appears too bright to me (blue and green) and 44mm ? Why oh why they want to torture my barely 6 inch wrist ...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha sorry about your wrist... But yes it's a true GMT (edit: no it's not, I was confused, it's all rubbish - true GMTs the hour hand is quick set not the GMT hand), used by the likes of Sinn, Baume and Mercier, Panerai, Bell and Ross, etc. Elabore grade as well. IDK how they're making a profit on this tbh.

    Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chirv; August 15th, 2018 at 01:33.

  3. #1003
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    766

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Borealis pre-order started.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ojibway Bob likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1004
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York, United States
    Posts
    766

    2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Nh-35 powered


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1005
    Member jcombs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    S. Indiana
    Posts
    2,362

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    40mm GMT from Tourby is in the works. Blue dial Pepsi and black dial coke version planned, no idea on price but likely slightly out of the affordable realm based on current non-GMT pricing.


    Name:  0B9B1795-A9B4-479B-B851-EEDDEB795998.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  67.1 KB

  7. #1006
    Member whoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,157

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jcombs1 View Post
    40mm GMT from Tourby is in the works. Blue dial Pepsi and black dial coke version planned, no idea on price but likely slightly out of the affordable realm based on current non-GMT pricing.


    Name:  0B9B1795-A9B4-479B-B851-EEDDEB795998.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  67.1 KB
    Hmm I'm really liking that one! Looks good!

    - whoa... Just whoa! -
    jcombs1 and robbery like this.

    Oris Aquis //Damasko Da36 // Hexa F74 LE "Chtulu" // Obris Morgan Explorer // Citizen Nighthawk // Seiko SKX007 // Skagen 581XLSXM // Skagen SKW6055 //
    Casio Riseman // Casio Protrek Prg 40 titanium // Casio Edifice Ef593 // Casio Edifice Efr515 // Casio W-214HC // HMT LE White Pilot // Pulsar y182-6f50 //

  8. #1007
    Member valuewatchguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,351

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Not sure if this was posted before but

    Yema is releasing an updated Superman Heritage with a sapphire glass option and updated lume that fixes the problems from the first run.

    Pre-order pricing still available. Shipping in September.

    Name:  Yema-Superman-Heritage-2018-reedition-automatic-ETA-5-768x512.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  384.3 KB

    Name:  Yema-Superman-Heritage-5.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  35.1 KB

    https://en.yema.com/
    IG: ikeepgoodtime

  9. #1008
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Salerno, Italy
    Posts
    479

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Direnzo has just announced their second watch. I bought their debut watch which I reviewed here. For their second model they are going from swiss assembled to full swiss made, and it's a pretty sweet looking IMHO. The KS campaign will launch in November, and the Early Bird pricing seems very reasonable to me at $460. Full specs on the site: The new DRZ_02! ? Direnzo Watches

    Name:  06_SS_green-1320x882.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  121.8 KB
    Name:  crown.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  81.4 KB
    Name:  00_SS_blue_01-1320x881.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  115.0 KB
    Name:  03_PVD_black_02-1-1320x882.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  136.7 KB
    X2-Elijah, Chirv, Ragl and 4 others like this.

  10. #1009
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Salerno, Italy
    Posts
    479

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Double post, sorry!
    Last edited by andrea__81; August 25th, 2018 at 18:10.
    MstrDabbles and SteamJ like this.

  11. #1010
    Member SteamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Yorker transplanted to Texas
    Posts
    10,661

    Re: 2018 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea__81 View Post
    Direnzo has just announced their second watch. I bought their debut watch which I reviewed here. For their second model they are going from swiss assembled to full swiss made, and it's a pretty sweet looking IMHO. The KS campaign will launch in November, and the Early Bird pricing seems very reasonable to me at $460. Full specs on the site: The new DRZ_02! ? Direnzo Watches

    Name:  06_SS_green-1320x882.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  121.8 KB
    Name:  crown.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  81.4 KB
    Name:  00_SS_blue_01-1320x881.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  115.0 KB
    Name:  03_PVD_black_02-1-1320x882.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  136.7 KB
    Heh, I was just coming here to post this one. I'm really liking what I see. I'll link their video instead.

    andrea__81, MEzz and Ragl like this.
    - Jason


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Any 2018 releases on the horizon?
      By Ftumch in forum 24 Hour watches
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: March 24th, 2018, 17:55
    2. UPCOMING G-SHOCK RELEASES 2018
      By starscream in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 72
      Last Post: March 19th, 2018, 15:07
    3. 2017 Pre-Orders & Upcoming Releases [The Big List]
      By Hornet99 in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 357
      Last Post: December 22nd, 2017, 16:03
    4. 2016 Pre-Orders & Upcoming Releases [The Big List]
      By valuewatchguy in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 590
      Last Post: June 26th, 2017, 20:35
    5. Upcoming G's! New Models! feb releases!
      By starscream in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: February 3rd, 2013, 11:55

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •