2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!! - Page 2
Like Tree1074Likes

Thread: 2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Re: 2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Yes, it's a quartz, BUT it's somewhat unusual. This watch is being made, in part, because I sent an email to Momentum watch last year asking, "Why don't you folks make a watch with a countdown bezel timer?" and a month later I found myself corresponding with Simon Pennell, the CEO of Momentum. He said he'd think about it. Then several weeks ago he sent me this photo of a countdown Momentum Torpedo that they are planning to make in limited quantities, likely at the beginning of 2019. The stats will undoubtedly be like the other Torpedos: 44x12.3mm, 200 meters, 3-5 year battery, full lume face, sapphire upgrade available. Don't know the price of the C-down Torpedo, but the basic Torpedo Nylon can be had for under $100. No website address for this watch yet, but you can view other torpedos at momentumwatch.com. Other than the email correspondence, I've no affiliation with Momentum. I *do* think they offer a lot of bang for the buck, though.

Attachment 13739665
    Just gotta love that outrageously oversized crown and it's 4 o'clock placement; you could say that several days of the required, steady pre-Christmas inebriation have blunted my WIS sensibilities, but for me, it works.

Cheers, (hic)

Alan

A small red dot in Asia on the Earth's equator.

Thanks, VWG.
    https://www.gofundme.com/support-ell...he-dill-family

Timex | Casio | Fellman | Invicta | Rodina | Glycine | Bulova | Leyden | Richard Legrand | Alexander James | Victorinox | Fifty Four | Dan Henry | Tiger Concept | Tisell | Scurfa | Helgray | Nezumi | Hamtun | Seiko | Vratislavia Conceptum | Manchester Watch Works | Orient | WUS F71 | Silver | Borealis | Aevig | Citizen | Steinhart | Nth | Armida | Ball | Rolex

Halios New Models

New models: two models are currently in the prototyping stage, scheduled for release around April:

1) Fairwind: 39mm, rotating bezel with Sellita SW200 automatic movement and 20ATM water resistance. Intended as a sport watch for general timing purposes, it will feature a bi-directional ball-bearing bezel mechanism (i.e. not suitable for dive timing purposes).

2) Universa: 38mm, fixed bezel with Sellita SW216 handwinding movement. Designed as a field / general use watch with 10ATM water resistance.

Both models will be built on the same platform to maintain cohesion across the 2019 lineup. Both will be available with a stainless steel bracelet as an option.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 838
Size:  124.5 KB
    IG: ikeepgoodtime

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That bracelet looks quite flat!

Typed by throwing coconuts randomly at my keyboard.

More watches? @brrrzkrrz on ig.

Someone please start a 2019 Halios thread before this one blows up!

Mini PAM by MWW...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hester%20watch
    Attached Images Attached Images

"No ice in my drink, got enough in my watch..." -Juicy J

Quote Originally Posted by sriracha View Post
    I wonder if this is the same case as the Rattler? both 37mm titanium? I actually prefer the dial of this one to the Rattler. But the Rattler Prototype wore small for me.
    IG: ikeepgoodtime

Quote Originally Posted by JLS36 View Post
    Did anyone track how many watches the thread last year introduced/watched?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Let’s ask man on time....ooops he now has a better site to browse😂👍
    Quincas, NoRoadtrippin and Avo like this.

Looks good, close but no cigar for me at least, the lugs are a bit too straight and looking at the pics with a leather strap, there's too much space left between the strap and case. I'm really baffled by all these micros doing small cases like 38-39 only to slap on long lugs to make the lug-to-lugs similar to a 40-42mm case watch... kinda defeats the purpose..
    Pneuma and PanKorop like this.

Looks good, close but no cigar for me at least, the lugs are a bit too straight and looking at the pics with a leather strap, there's too much space left between the strap and case. I'm really baffled by all these micros doing small cases like 38-39 only to slap on long lugs to make the lug-to-lugs similar to a 40-42mm case watch... kinda defeats the purpose..

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information