2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!! - Page 36
Like Tree906Likes

Thread: 2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Re: 2019 Pre-Orders, New Releases, Upcoming Models, etc......l The Big List!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddru View Post
    Seems like a slow year so far. At present there isn't really anything I am looking forward to
    good for you... I'm looking forward to Aevig Huldra mk2, Akura Wayfarer and the white Smiths Everest. I won't be able to back all of them so I'll have to choose.

And I already renounced to some tempting offerings: Tatoskok 2, Hamtun Kraken, Borealis Navale...

The Contrail SS Arctic White and Infinity Blue.

One piece bi-directional SS bezel
    Miyota 9015, regulated in four positions
    Sapphire crystal with green AR
    Designed and assembled in Los Angeles
    $600

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    SOLD & SHIPPED
    Seiko Golden Tuna SBBN040

IG: ikeepgoodtime

Quote Originally Posted by valuewatchguy View Post
    The Contrail SS Arctic White and Infinity Blue.

One piece bi-directional SS bezel
    Miyota 9015, regulated in four positions
    Sapphire crystal with green AR
    Designed and assembled in Los Angeles
    $600

Um... any more info on these? Pre-order link? This might be my WPAC exception watch...

In my head, I was putting together what I'd love to see in a watch, and basically came up with swapping SNXS77 bits (dial, hands, movement) into an SKX case with a stainless 5-60 chapter ring and stainless 1-11 bezel. This is basically that, but with upgraded movement, smaller case (bonus!), and sapphire crystal...

Hmm.
    Watches are life. Live to Watch, Watch to Live. Do you even Watch, bro?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by t_mac86 View Post
    Any update on the Zelos GMT?
    Last thing I saw was Elshan showing off the aventurine dial on FB for the limited edition version. That was Mar 26.
    Tanjecterly and gormless like this.

Quote Originally Posted by t_mac86 View Post
    Any update on the Zelos GMT?
    Elshan posted on Instagram a few weeks ago saying the pre-order would open in April, but now that it is April there haven’t been any updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andrea__81 View Post
    good for you... I'm looking forward to Aevig Huldra mk2, Akura Wayfarer and the white Smiths Everest. I won't be able to back all of them so I'll have to choose.

And I already renounced to some tempting offerings: Tatoskok 2, Hamtun Kraken, Borealis Navale...
    Is the 36mm everest with the smaller clasp / updated hands still being released?

Quote Originally Posted by mconlonx View Post
    Um... any more info on these? Pre-order link? This might be my WPAC exception watch...

In my head, I was putting together what I'd love to see in a watch, and basically came up with swapping SNXS77 bits (dial, hands, movement) into an SKX case with a stainless 5-60 chapter ring and stainless 1-11 bezel. This is basically that, but with upgraded movement, smaller case (bonus!), and sapphire crystal...

Hmm.
    4/26 on their website

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Tanjecterly and mconlonx like this.
    SOLD & SHIPPED
    Seiko Golden Tuna SBBN040

IG: ikeepgoodtime

Quote Originally Posted by Pneuma View Post
    Introducing.The Citizen Electrostatic Accutron Concept Movement, Released Ahead Of Accutron's 60th Anniversary

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/ci...nt-introducing
    Woah. If they release a watch that looks like this -- reasonable size, reasonable price -- I will be so on board with it. Always have wanted one of those older Spaceview models. This would certainly scratch that itch.

They mention that it's not quite like Seiko Spring Drive, but wouldn't it better be compared to the Kinetic mechanism? I know, still different, but closer to.
    grinta, MstrDabbles and AstroLaw like this.

haven't seen it mentioned here (maybe i missed it?) but Christopher Ward is releasing the Mk3 of their Trident Divers on May 1st. from what i could gather from the forums, there were apparently some leaked pictures but they got taken down or something. it is confirmed it will be available in 42, 38 and 40mm, will have some new strap options and probably some new colours... it also comes at a "perfect" time for me since i just ordered the 38mm bronze one like 10 days ago /s
    Tanjecterly and jon_huskisson like this.
    Time... Is up? Time... Flies. Time... Bandits. Time... Wounds all heels. Time? Rosemary and thyme...

I was doing some searching on Google images for Maen and came across these images of 38mm chrono pandas called the Skymaster. Maybe this is old news? or maybe its new news?? Anyone with more info on this? Looks interesting...

Maen has a page on their website describing it here: https://www.maenwatches.com/pages/skymaster-specs

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.28.08 PM.png
Views: 344
Size:  474.5 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.33.32 PM.png
Views: 350
Size:  463.6 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.31.03 PM.png
Views: 351
Size:  563.2 KB

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread Information