This is the all-new, most current, official NTH thread
Like Tree5872Likes

Thread: This is the all-new, most current, official NTH thread

Page 1 of 174 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

This is the all-new, most current, official NTH thread

Wassup, citizens of Watchuseek forums, particularly those who dwell within "F71", the affordable watches sub-forum?

If you don't already know me, I'm Chris, or "Doc", as many have taken to call me. I own a brand called NTH, and another before it, called Lew & Huey. I've been a member here nigh on 8 years, and it appears I'm closing in on 25k posts. I may have to do something to commemorate the milestone, but that's a topic for another post...

After a few years of being a sponsor, I took a few years off. During that time, I was basically free-loading - suckling at the forum owners' teats, you might say. Upon being politely reminded a few times that I was kind of being a cheapskate a-hole (my words), by milking the place for all it was worth, while not putting anything in the kitty, I figured it was time I either leave for good, or start helping to pay the rent.

So here we are. I'm once again a sponsor. Not much has changed really. New signature, and a bit more freedom to say and post what I like, without fear of being tossed out by my belt and collar. So that's nice.

Anyhoo...I own NTH. We make and sell watches. You can see all the in-stock models on our website. Some, we don't actually have in our own inventory, but you can get them from our retailers around the world.

You might (or might not) be familiar with the NTH Subs - at the time we launched in 2016, they were the thinnest (11.5mm) 300m WR diving watches in the world. From what I can tell, they're still among the thinnest dive watches around. NTH was also the first microbrand to lume our signed crowns.

More videos here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqs...KvvGW3Q/videos

We've also made a dual-crown model range called the Tropics (Antilles, and Azores), and the DevilRay. There are more DevilRays in production now, with a target delivery date in mid-summer 2020.

We're also working on a larger version of the 40mm NTH Subs, and updated versions of the Tropics. We hope to get the larger Subs into production this year, and if things go well, the new Tropics early next.

I'd post pics, because threads are useless without them, but my pics totally suck, usually. Instead, I'll wait for others to post theirs. NTH threads seem to be active enough, with plenty of pics.

If this thread is already monstrously long by the time you find it, don't worry, just feel free to jump in anywhere. Plenty of room by the campfire.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to field questions, absorb criticism, ignore suggestions, and engage in debate, as any of you may like.

Fire away.
    Last edited by docvail; April 2nd, 2020 at 23:10.
    Sponsoring the forum off and on since 2013...

**I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of the NTH website. Thanks for understanding.**

Name:  welcome-to-the-party-pal_1585694761218.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  85.8 KB

Re: This is the all-new, most current, official NTH thread

Congrats on the 'Official' Status!
    I am glad that the filter has been lifted... until the quarter lasts... should be fun!
    docvail, sixtysix and Dec1968 like this.
    ... What time is it? ...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hwa

Self-aggrandizement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jzoo, rkbry, Ragl and 1 others like this.
    "Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
    And tell the world that everything's OK,
    But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
    'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black."

Quote Originally Posted by hwa View Post
    Self-aggrandizement

Someone has to aggrandize me.

No one else was stepping up.
    Perdendosi, dmjonez, Ragl and 4 others like this.

**I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of the NTH website. Thanks for understanding.**

hwa

Really? I called you righteous

jzoo and Ike2 like this.
    "Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
    And tell the world that everything's OK,
    But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
    'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black."

For the WiNTH!
    Seeking watch nirvana

So seeing as this is an official forum now... and that means Doc should be checking in more frequently.......

Who's ready for the semi custom sub option he was talking about in the video?! Maybe if we pester the hell out of him we can get it before next year? So everybody badger the crap out him and incite the WoTs!

Jokes aside doc. I was curious about that. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it would be limited to only the subs right off the bat whenever it goes live. But if it does well(my money is on it will), would you contemplate opening it up to the other, much smaller and more limited lineups?

Quote Originally Posted by hwa View Post
    Really? I called you righteous

Hey, at least I won't go blind from self-aggrandizing.
    Ragl likes this.

Page 1 of 174 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information