The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 36) - Page 116
Like Tree30532Likes

Thread: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 36)

Page 116 of 200 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1992

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages (a/k/a BSHT) (Part 36)

Quote Originally Posted by sage626700 View Post
    There are a few options for BSH dials right now. Tiger concepts sells the Bro-flake dial for $50 plus shipping, Rbesass may have some printed black and while 369 dials left from his previousrun . Rbesass just recently posted about a run of printed black and white no date sub dials that will be available in a about a month. Jtragic will likely be taking orders for his run of Gilt relief day date dials in the near future. All of these except Jtragic's run should work on a 8926 after clipping the feet and using dial dots.

Brightling007 took orders for a tropic dial about a month or so ago. It might be worth reaching out to him to see if you can get in on that run if they interest you also. They should fit your 8926 after clipping the feet and using dial dots.
    Jtragic won’t be taking orders any time in the near future. Everything is up in the air until a new supplier is found.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jtragic View Post
    There are a few options for BSH dials right now. Tiger concepts sells the Bro-flake dial for $50 plus shipping, Rbesass may have some printed black and while 369 dials left from his previousrun . Rbesass just recently posted about a run of printed black and white no date sub dials that will be available in a about a month. All of these should work on a 8926 after clipping the feet and using dial dots.

Brightling007 took orders for a tropic dial about a month or so ago. It might be worth reaching out to him to see if you can get in on that run if they interest you also. They should fit your 8926 after clipping the feet and using dial dots.
    Jtragic won’t be taking orders any time in the near future. Everything is up in the air until a new supplier is found.
    That's too bad, I've edited my original post to remove the erroneous information.

There are a few options for BSH dials right now. Tiger concepts sells the Bro-flake dial for $50 plus shipping, Rbesass may have some printed black and while 369 dials left from his previousrun . Rbesass just recently posted about a run of printed black and white no date sub dials that will be available in a about a month. All of these except Jtragic's run should work on a 8926 after clipping feet and using dial dots.

Brightling007 took orders for a tropic dial he's making about a month or so ago. It might be worth reaching out to him to see if you can get in on that run if they interest you also. They should fit your 8926 after clipping the feet and using dial dots.
    I tried out the 10th Anniversary dial in an 8926OB to see if it would case because I was curious if I should do that instead of a SNKK87 and it did, so it will work in a 8926OB as well. I didn't mount it with dial dots or put hands on it, but it fit in the case the way it should.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ignoring compliance today...

Sent from the hills of West Virginia.

Wore this as my sleeping watch last night... worked great.

Sent from my overpriced data plan.
    Lduffer, Bertl, bbrou33 and 13 others like this.
    So many watches to gather, so little time.

BSH Carolina 32

Been rocking the #AlwaysCompliant BSH Carolina today... I actually had a watchmaker in a repair store remark last week after glancing at the watch quickly "oh, I didn't know Rolex made a dial like that...".

I simply enjoyed the moment.

Porterjrm, heebs, Rhorya and 27 others like this.

BSH Carolina 32

The camera is packed for the move.
    I will be wearing the Eco Diver until we are established in the "new" house.
    It is emminently wearable and has great lume!
    Jtragic, jzoo, kgrier and 4 others like this.

hwa

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrow911 View Post
    Been rocking the #AlwaysCompliant BSH Carolina today... I actually had a watchmaker in a repair store remark last week after glancing at the watch quickly "oh, I didn't know Rolex made a dial like that...".

I simply enjoyed the moment.

Not sure that’s a compliment, so much as a warning not to let him touch your watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EPK, Lduffer, bbrou33 and 14 others like this.
    "Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
    And tell the world that everything's OK,
    But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
    'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black."

Quote Originally Posted by hwa View Post
    Not sure that’s a compliment, so much as a warning not to let him touch your watch
    He is an odd duck... for a guy who fixes watches there are knowledge gaps that I've noticed you could drive a truck through and then other things he just does really well. Obviously watchspotting is not one of those wheelhouse things for him.

Oh yeah and for sure. If the Carolina has to be opened, it will be a Brother who opens it....

BSH Carolina 32

Tuesday?
    You’ll find it happens all the time, it’s not unusual
    Cogito ergo sum - I think I am, therefore I am I think

“Brotherhood > anything money can buy” Hanif.Rayney

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't for one second think that I am one of them”

Thread Information