BSHT40 (Brotherhood of Submariner Homage Thread) part 40
Like Tree40980Likes

Thread: BSHT40 (Brotherhood of Submariner Homage Thread) part 40

Page 1 of 269 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Lordy, Lordy, BSHT is forty!!

We've come a long way, brothers! Many of you have been here to see the thread through it's infancy and first steps, those awkward teenage years (that first one, in particular, was a little....... troublesome) and that stretch in it's twenties when it didn't call it's mother nearly often enough!

Along the way we've done a lot of good. We've helped out brothers who have lost jobs, supported brothers with their celebration of sobriety, designed a watch in honor of a brother's beautiful wife and her tragic loss to cancer. And I can personally attest to the love and support I have felt with my ongoing saga of trying to adopt our youngest one!

People may say we are just a group of watch enthusiasts, but time and time again we show them that we are so much more!

Thank you all. Seriously, without you guys and the heart and effort you put into making this a different kind of place, it would just be another internet fad that would habe faded long ago. The brothers (and sisters if there are any) are what makes it special. For that, I am grateful.

So this is the point that Jay would usually link to every preceding BSHT thread.

I'm not going to do that. I'm taking what I am going to call the lazy man's approach (but one that doesn't look like a standard length Vail post!)

So here is the link to the previous thread. On it you will find everythig you need to need in post #1.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Without further adieu, let's kick off our forties with a few pics and let the shenanigans get underway!

Take a look back through memory and you'll see that those who shout the loudest rarely have anything worthwhile to say.
    Using Tapatalk

Jumped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sub, no leather - bite me
    Cogito ergo sum - I think I am, therefore I am I think

sogeha “a degenerate, but also a stand up guy” thank you Logicczar, you are too kind

“Brotherhood > anything money can buy” Hanif.Rayney

“Oh, I may be on the side of the angels, but don't for one second think that I am one of them”

Landed and happy to be here. I’ve been saving this update for the jump.

New arrival and a birthday gift for my young Weebs. Have been saving this one for him for awhile and I finally got the chance for a matching one so we can have a father-son set. Plus a couple sets of matching straps from brother @zachste

Thanks to founder James for offering up his recently acquired SKX009 to make this possible.

And now some mixed wrist shots from the last week or so

There was some talk of BSH GMTs this week. This one is on a custom nato by leather Jedi, John Torrez.

If you haven’t checked out the new CSW SF1 straps yet, they’re freakin amazing. Not much stock nw but Zach says more are coming soon!

@Darwin sub on loan on a strap from Thach. Love this combo

Newly acquired SKX and while it never worked out to get my hands on a Kiger sub, I still proudly for the flag!

Since the kids’ dance recital has been canceled, they got to wear their costumes for class this week (live online classes on Zoom)

Last edited by heebs; 4 Weeks Ago at 15:05.
    "I used to think it was getting a bit beat up but now that I know that it is just Wabi Sabi I feel much better." -BC Wave
    "This is an establishment of horological promiscuity. Of course you should pull the trigger!" -Dave M

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: BSHT40 (Brotherhood of Submariner Homage Thread) part 40

I’ll probably go put this one on today.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Trying to photograph this watch and let a pancake burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made the jump!

Out the shower, and ticklin' the ivories for a minute. Now it's off to feed the dogs and check the sheep... The glorious life of a stay-at-homesteading dad!

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Jump complete! Still wearing this one until I get home this afternoon.
    "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice" - Bob Marley

About to go for a short trip with my daughter.

Woohoo! Made the jump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You haven't lived until you've stood in front of a couple hundred deeply opinionated and passionate church members to discuss the economic benefits of legalizing the Devil's Water.” - Brother Skyefalcon6

"You guys think I know f**k nothing, but let me tell you I know f**k all." - Brother Sogeha

"Skunk from a distance is like 'that there striped animal farted marijuana.' Skunk in the fresh and in close proximity is akin to 'that there striped animal done farted police grade tear gas.'" - Brother Impoverished

"There are two types of people: 1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data." - Brother Justadad

Page 1 of 269 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information