Hello! This will be my first post and I hope I can get some recommendations!
I'm looking for a small (38mm) dress watch that is preferably quartz!
I only plan to wear tit occasionally so sometime cheaper will be good enough.
Here's my criteria (?), ranked in order of importance:
- Below 150USD or S$200
- <39mm case diameter (I have 6" wrist :/)
- OR a lug to lug of <46mm
- White/cream dial with black/silver markers
- Dressier dial (Roman numerals, stick marker or a mix)
- Thin hands
- Quartz (but mechanical is fine too if its in the budget)
- Thin case (<10mm)
- Leather strap (Bracelet is fine if it can be changed out)
Here are a bunch of models I've found that are about what I'm looking for!
- Bulova 96B104
- Seiko MTP-E133L-5E
- Seiko MTP-V005L-7B3
- Orient UNG5004W
- Orient RF-QD0008S
- Rotary Canterbury Men's
- Rotary Avenger
- Rotary Ultra Slim, GS08300/01
I would like to ask for more recommendations from you guys!