Deep Blue 40mm diver. Good for small wrists?
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Deep Blue 40mm diver. Good for small wrists?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Deep Blue 40mm diver. Good for small wrists?

I want to purchase one of these, but I hear that are very chunky despite the 40mm case size. Would it be too big for a 6.5" wrist?
    https://www.deepbluewatches.com/di1040au.html
    Last edited by Die_Superarmbanduhr; 2 Weeks Ago at 00:17.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ‘living with this clock, becoming accustomed to The Present, is an adventure. It’s an adventure in our perception of time’ (PSFK). Far from being a collusion with a device that ‘destroys humanity’, attending to clocks, seeking to know more about how they work, what forces have shaped them, and how they might be remade, can offer new horizons for exploring the possibilities of liberating time.

Re: Deep Blue 40mm diver. Good for small wrists?

49mm L2L... I think you'd be ok. My wrist is a little smaller and my max is 48mm. YMMV.

I have 6.75" (17cm) wrists and they look just about right. Being on the tall (thick?) side, they do look bigger than their 40mm size and are a bit chunky. But I do like the fit (and the watch) very much. One of my favourites.

Name:  IMG_20190621_091845.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  173.5 KB
    Salano likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

22mm lugs is a tad wider than usual for a 40mm watch... I wonder how that affects the look and feel.

15mm thick, though. I have a NATO 300 diver at 14 mm, and it's thicker than I'd like.

But with a discount code, it's inexpensive to try.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

with the long lugs I'd think that would wear quite large

I would've bought one in the past as I find them attractive. However postage to Australia is just too much for me to swallow.

Sent from my FS8010 using Tapatalk

Get a Turtle. Even though the width is 44mm, it wears MUCH smaller. L2L is 47.5 and the lugs/case form to the wrist.

With a smaller wrist, how the case forms on the bottom is critical to fit and look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Salano likes this.

Banned

Seriously, have you considered an Invicta 8926OB, or one of the other colour variants. 200m WR, with a nice bezel and a Seiko NH35A movement. They are 40mm sit quite small on the wrist. Alternatively there is the Seiko SKX to consider

Quote Originally Posted by Dec1968 View Post
    Get a Turtle. Even though the width is 44mm, it wears MUCH smaller. L2L is 47.5 and the lugs/case form to the wrist.

With a smaller wrist, how the case forms on the bottom is critical to fit and look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love my Seiko Save the Ocean Turtle. It wears surprisingly snug and is currently my favorite dive watch. I'm wearing it with a red white and blue NATO tomorrow.
    Dec1968 likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ‘living with this clock, becoming accustomed to The Present, is an adventure. It’s an adventure in our perception of time’ (PSFK). Far from being a collusion with a device that ‘destroys humanity’, attending to clocks, seeking to know more about how they work, what forces have shaped them, and how they might be remade, can offer new horizons for exploring the possibilities of liberating time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information