Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #11 (Nov. & Dec. 2019) - Page 11
Like Tree362Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #11 (Nov. & Dec. 2019)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #11 (Nov. & Dec. 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsatz View Post
    Presicionist for less than a Benji.. .Still available at watcheshalfprice via Ebay Store

10:08 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
    I cannot seem to find it on their ebay store, do you mind posting a link?

Received an e-mail from Autodromo (autodromo.com) regarding their Black Friday Sale. Their new Intereuropa model is a beauty and features an ETA 7001 movement.

"ALL ORDERS OVER $200 SHIP FREE WORLDWIDE
    15% discount automatically applied to orders over $200 USD
    from Friday 11/29 12am through Monday 12/2 11:59pm"

Name:  autodromo.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  124.6 KB
    Ragl and Tanker G1 like this.
    On Instagram @joes_watches

Quote Originally Posted by sandwrist View Post
    I cannot seem to find it on their ebay store, do you mind posting a link?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulova-Prec...EAAOSwWspbNN9l
    sandwrist likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Damn, doesn't ship to my country which is probably why it isn't listed for me. Thanks anyway and congrats, it's a gorgeous deal!

I love my Precisionist Name:  20181126_160118.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  23.1 KB
    wpbmike likes this.

So, any good strap deals?

And I mean good, not a few pennies off or the exact same year round deal.
    sandwrist likes this.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of the Watch View Post
    So, any good strap deals?

And I mean good, not a few pennies off or the exact same year round deal.
    Our entire site is 20-30% off. Pretty substantial savings, especially on our higher end straps www.crownandbuckle.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
    Our entire site is 20-30% off. Pretty substantial savings, especially on our higher end straps www.crownandbuckle.com
    Can't say enough good things about the CB Chevron straps, which are a bargain even at full price imo (I'm not affiliated with CB in any way, just a happy customer). Might have to pick up another one since they're on sale; my only complaint is that they don't come in 18mm
    Twehttam likes this.
    Cheers,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryD View Post
    Can't say enough good things about the CB Chevron straps, which are a bargain even at full price imo (I'm not affiliated with CB in any way, just a happy customer). Might have to pick up another one since they're on sale; my only complaint is that they don't come in 18mm
    Cheers, thank you Gregory! We have 8 new Chevron colors that we posted up right before the sale started this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryD View Post
    Nothing wrong w/ the current strap, but I've been considering mixing things up on the Royal Europe. I'll peruse their offerings

Name:  VRCE RE with loupe.JPEG
Views: 157
Size:  181.9 KB
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information