Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019) - Page 11
Like Tree563Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by juice009 View Post
    Does that mean the bronze 38mm diver would be hard to get for more than 15% off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    They have a couple of big clearance (30-50%) sales, but it's only on selected items. They regularly have 15% off sales. If you can wait, hope and pray what you want is in a big clearance sale,l and get your timing right. If it's not, then just wait for the next 15% off sale.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Pneuma, qrocks and juice009 like this.

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

ARAGON MEGA Sale, Buy 1 at $59 & Get Each Additional at 50% Off

https://www.aragonwatch.com/SPORTS_M...6b1e9-86874589
    Pneuma likes this.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

LIV watches Spring Sale Starts NOW - Get up to 50% Off

https://www.livwatches.com/collectio...ogIkpFTkZHZCJ9
    qrocks likes this.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan View Post
    Picked this up at TJ Maxx today. Victorinox Night Vision on a black leather strap, clearance priced at $99. This may be a one-off, or they may be all over like those $139 INOX's they had in 2017/2018. (I also grabbed one of those). FYI, the box it came in was not a standard big Victorinox padded box. This one was smaller, so possibility it's a refurb. But I did get the manual and warranty card.
    As a follow-up to this previous post, I was at a different TJMaxx today, and saw this identical watch, with the exception that is was a white dial version, being clearanced for $99. So get 'em while you can.

Orient Kamasu and Kona watches are on Massdrop...$180 with free US shipping. I didn't check the thread real well, so if this was already out there forgive my repetition.
    Pneuma, qrocks and towne like this.
    Is the Hokey Pokey really what it's all about???

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonDynamite View Post
    They have a couple of big clearance (30-50%) sales, but it's only on selected items. They regularly have 15% off sales. If you can wait, hope and pray what you want is in a big clearance sale,l and get your timing right. If it's not, then just wait for the next 15% off sale.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    When does the big clearance sale happen? So far I only see January clearance everytime I visit the site.

"The possession of anything begins in the mind."
    - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by glen8ak View Post
    NAD

what's with all the crickets around here?
    Maybe folks are over at AliExpress enjoying their sale. I don't follow their prices, but although I think they have a few solid brands now,nothing really drew me in, either.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hanshananigan View Post
    Maybe folks are over at AliExpress enjoying their sale. I don't follow their prices, but although I think they have a few solid brands now,nothing really drew me in, either.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Yeah I am trying to buy a Sea Gull off of there right now, and, it's only a few bucks cheaper than normal but another 12 off with coupons gets it to 175 vs 198 or so??

Here it is just for fun, and to see a post on here that isn't referencing some unknown other place that I've NEVER EVER heard of and would NEVER visit, seriously, I mean have a little loyalty people! What the HECK?>!?!

Name:  seagill.JPG
Views: 1164
Size:  26.6 KB

the link:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Seag...971927791.html

Oh btw the listing shows the original price as 250, which might be accurate, as other models showed list prices only 4 bucks higher, that's actually why I chose this one, but we'll see what the price really goes up to tomorrow
    Last edited by glen8ak; March 31st, 2019 at 22:41. Reason: added link to ali
    jzoo and hanshananigan like this.

Anyone know when Helson has their sales?

Quote Originally Posted by vbluep51v2 View Post
    Anyone know when Helson has their sales?
    Chinese New year.

"The possession of anything begins in the mind."
    - Bruce Lee

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information