Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019) - Page 12
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

For the Timex fans, it has a compass feature that is useful. Not a bad price I think:

Timex Men's Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Watch T2P288 over on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex-Mens-...gAAOSwNIpcfiPF
    "If you can read this, then today is a good day."

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by t minus View Post
    For the Timex fans, it has a compass feature that is useful. Not a bad price I think:

Timex Men's Intelligent Quartz Adventure Series Watch T2P288 over on ebay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Timex-Mens-...8/192854389692

^^^Thank you for adding the picture.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Seiko SSC079 Prospex Solar Black Stainless Steel Black Dial Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch for $166.99. I think you can get another 10% off with code WELCOME.

https://www.shnoop.com/seiko-ssc079-...-quartz-watch/
    Liberty Prime likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t minus View Post
    Seiko SSC079 Prospex Solar Black Stainless Steel Black Dial Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch for $166.99. I think you can get another 10% off with code WELCOME.

https://www.shnoop.com/seiko-ssc079-...-quartz-watch/
    nanook, Pneuma, qrocks and 1 others like this.

Buy One, get one 50% off at Target.

https://www.target.com/p/casio-men-s...v/-/A-11280873

Buy 1 get 1 50% off jewelry and accessories
    Buy 1 get 1 50% off select women's jewelry, handbags and accessories. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders. Discount applied on lower priced item. Add all items to cart to receive discount. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target +™ Partners and clearance. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. If qualifying item in your order is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the discounted item. Discounted item will be sent to the same address as your order and may ship separately. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires 4/13/2019 at 11:59pm PT.
    Pneuma and qrocks like this.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Even though the Target sale mentions women's watches specifically, many of the men's watches are discounted.

Sent from my LG-V520 using Tapatalk
    qrocks likes this.

Double post
    Last edited by jima; April 9th, 2019 at 10:19.

Watcheshalfprice has the
    Casio Gulfmaster Master of G Tough Solar Twin Sensor 53.5mm Watch GN1000B-1A for $159.99
    Attachment 14047277

Casio Gulfmaster Master of G Tough Solar Twin Sensor 53.5mm Watch GN1000B-1A
    From the GULFMASTER series comes a new collection of Twin Sensor mode watches. The GN1000, designed and engineered to stand up to the rigors of maritime. A digital compass takes continuous reading for 60 seconds to help find you bearings at sea, and a thermometer feature helps to keep you informed about the environment around you. A Tide Graph feature lets you check tide conditions whenever you want, while a Moon Age indicator shows a graphic representation of Moon data. From functionality to design, everything about these new GULFMASTER models supports the men of the sea and their activities in harsh environments.

Brand Casio
    Model Number GN1000B-1A
    Item Shape Round
    Dial Window Material Type Mineral
    Display Type Analog-Digital
    Clasp Tang
    Case Material Resin
    Case Diameter 53.5mm
    Band Material Resin
    Band Length Men's Standard
    Band Color Black
    Dial Color Black
    Features Shock Resistant, LED light, Digital compass, Thermometer, World Time, Moon Data, Tide Graph, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm, Auto-Calendar,
    Movement Quartz (Battery)
    Water Resistant Depth 200 meters
    This is a brand new, fully functional Casio watch. It comes new in box, with tags and all paperwork inside. Does not come with manufacturer's warranty
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/113707009931?ul_noapp=true
    qrocks and bbasch like this.

For those of you that like to buy from AD's or manufactures, Seiko USA is having a 20% off sale:
    https://seikousa.com/collections/sale
    "Like the sign says, speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information