Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019) - Page 14
Like Tree564Likes

Thread: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Heimdallr is having an Easter sale on thei 6105 homage, prices start at $ 139. Looks like a good deal

https://www.heimdallr.watch/lucky-pu...ber_dive_strap

Name:  2019-04-18 10_31_33-6105-8110 Seiko Turtle Men Vintage Diver Watch Homage Automatic Movement.png
Views: 1092
Size:  166.9 KB
    So many watches, so little time....

Re: Heads Up! I saw a Bargain here! (List place) -Thread #9 (March & April 2019)

Double
    Last edited by Sarosto; April 18th, 2019 at 15:44.
    walpow likes this.
    So many watches, so little time....

StrapsCo.com has 20% with code EASTER20.
    On Instagram @joes_watches

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The Orient USA website has a limited time 10% off deal:

Since the Earth is 71% water, we thought it would be fitting to honor Earth Day by offering our Diver watches at 10% off! Use code DIVEIN to get this discount on our Mako II, Ray II, Mako USA II, Mako XL, Triton, Kamasu, and Kano models now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad99 View Post
    The Orient USA website has a limited time 10% off deal:

Since the Earth is 71% water, we thought it would be fitting to honor Earth Day by offering our Diver watches at 10% off! Use code DIVEIN to get this discount on our Mako II, Ray II, Mako USA II, Mako XL, Triton, Kamasu, and Kano models now.
    I just didn't get their math...
    Shouldn't it be either 71% or 29% (100%-71%) off?
    Rocat and Trying2BuySomeTime like this.

Quote Originally Posted by goctavius View Post
    I just didn't get their math...
    Shouldn't it be either 71% or 29% (100%-71%) off?
    I think the point was that since the earth is mostly water, they are reducing the price of their divers. The 10% off is their deal, but it’s not tied to the 71%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kaishakunin likes this.

Helson is running a 15% off sale.
    parsig9 likes this.

Armida watches is also running 15% off sale.

Among some discounted field watches (some less than $100) Bertucci has nylon mil bands for five bucks.

http://www.bertucciwatches.com/Bertucci/bargainbin.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    brandon\, Canelo and Elkins45 like this.

Guys please keep on topic, when we restarted the thread, we posted the following guidelines...

- No affiliate/referral linking. Violation of this rule may result in account closure.

- No shilling...if you're a business and not a Sponsor you cannot post your deals here.

- Watch deals only...no For Sale/Wanted To Trade/Wanted To Buy type posts, and no links to our Sales Corner.

- No off-topic banter. You may post images and discuss previous 'Watch Deal' watches. (Watch Deals and directly related discussion only)

Also:
    Our rules prohibit references to other forums. So it will be hard for anyone to answer that question here.

Rule 13.
    13. WatchUSeek’s policy regarding links, URLs, or site/entity naming inside posts, signatures, profiles, homepage hyperlinks, usernames, and avatars:
    a. links to or naming of personal non-commercial websites/pages/content are permitted. Moderators reserve the right to delete any questionable naming or links
    b. links to or naming of commercial ventures/websites/pages/content are prohibited unless you are a Sponsor
    c. advertising banners and avatars whether or not linked to a commercial venture, page or website are prohibited unless you are a Sponsor
    d. links or references to competitive watch forum sites are not allowed in signatures, profiles, homepage hyperlinks, and avatars under any circumstances
    e. links or references to competitive watch forum sites may be used in posts from time to time only if they contain information pertinent to the topic under discussion. This usage will be solely at the Moderators’ discretion
    f. reciprocal links are permitted only upon request and with the approval of a site’s ownership
    g. posts, signatures, profiles, homepage hyperlinks, usernames, and avatars should not contain religious texts, political statements, sexist remarks or any other offensive text or image. Final arbiter of such signatures or avatars is the site Administrators
    h. No “wanted to buy”, wanted to trade, for-sale verbiage or links are allowed in signature links, we have a WTB, WTT, and a Sales Corner for that purpose.
    Last edited by sixtysix; April 27th, 2019 at 10:15.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information